Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-07-2007, 08:37 PM   #51
Delekhan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chainsoar @ Oct 13 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]261111[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
OK, I'm probably grave digging but I had to answer that last post otherwise I might've flipped out. Isn't it obvious who is supposed to have killed Golitsin? Christ, the "jealous husband" - it's obvious that's meant to be his secretary's man. Remember the scene where she gets up off the floor next to his desk when you enter the room?
[/b]
Incorrect the female KGB officer has nothing to do with Golitsin's Death. It is never explained though it wouldn't be surprising if Hollywood's goons knocked his head in. What is never explained is who killed your parents? I mean you find the photos of the explosion and but no more clues are ever found. What I found confusing through the whole thing is who was really on who's side. I mean you had the Criminals, Hardline Communists, Neo-Nazis, Pro-Gorbachev just to name a few. :S

Old 07-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #52
CrazyDoc

Volvov or Savinkov hire Golitsin for infiltration in the Verto's gang but Golitsin wanna know some more then they wanted him to know... so they killed him and use Max then

piece of cake guys

PS
sorry for bad english

Old 07-10-2007, 08:49 PM   #53
Steeltemplar

It looks like a good one. I just downloaded it. Adventure is one of my favorite genres but, sadly, it is hard to find good ones. Even in this day and age of sky high production values, I will go for a well made 2d point and click adventure any time.
Steeltemplar is offline                         Send a private message to Steeltemplar
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #54
Silencium

Exclamation

He after I did everything like in the walkthrough (chapter 1) I went to Department D and my boss said that without the help of the american I wouldnīt had escaped. Then he says that I havenīt any info about the gangsters and then the game ends
I did everything just like in the walkthrough but i canīt finish chapter 1
Silencium is offline                         Send a private message to Silencium
Old 12-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #55
asillusionsburst
Lurker

I seem to be downloading corrupt versions over and over again.. they always distort Golitsin's sister's face when you click on her to talk to her and then crashes the game at level 3. This time it crashed when speaking to the sister... does anyone know where I could find a clean version of this game?
asillusionsburst is offline                         Send a private message to asillusionsburst
Old 29-03-2008, 09:28 PM   #56
mkeller

For some reason, there is no sound or music. The review says there should be some. I am running DOSBox. Anyone else have this problem?
mkeller is offline                         Send a private message to mkeller
Old 29-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #57
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Check the sound settings in the game's setup.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-03-2008, 04:10 AM   #58
mkeller

Ah, I see.

But I came to the same problem as asillusionsburst had, with the corrupted face, and then the game freezing up. So I downloaded it from this website, and it works. There are a couple interesting differences, though - the version from there displays the complete credits at the beginning of the game, and there's a weird video intro of a guy using what I think is an old Mac, getting shot - as well as a copy protection question, but either I guessed it right, or what you answer doesn't matter, because I was able to play it.

But, comrades, this really is an excellent game! :cool:

Last edited by mkeller; 30-03-2008 at 04:12 AM.
mkeller is offline                         Send a private message to mkeller
Old 10-09-2008, 07:35 AM   #59
Ludicus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencium View Post
He after I did everything like in the walkthrough (chapter 1) I went to Department D and my boss said that without the help of the american I wouldnīt had escaped. Then he says that I havenīt any info about the gangsters and then the game ends
I did everything just like in the walkthrough but i canīt finish chapter 1
Take pictures of the blue and white papers,then put them back.

When Vovlov asks you,say something about exploiting all resources.

When Galushkin asks you,it's Friday,16 August,Ladoga Park,3 'o clock
Ludicus Maximus is offline                         Send a private message to Ludicus Maximus
Old 24-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #60
Katana
Default Kgb

I actually always get up to the last chapter and get stuck. It's at the hospital, and I can't say the word "saliva" for some reason as it tells me in the walkthrough