Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Ok, I log in quickly to retrieve some information I only had in PM here, and what do I see? Lies and deceit in my leaving thread. Let me give a quick explanation as to why I left, to put this straight:

1) A certain two admins've been abusing their powers on AR, putting personal dislike in front of professionalism, using the powers they have to settle these personal dislikes.
2) These admins've been using the crew to mob on people they didn't like, or their ideas. Seb has encountered contact for this too, but declined, and noticed it more often the more it came to where we left.

I can't work under such conditions, nor can I enjoy staying 'round a place like that. It was all fine, until those two became very active on AB again recently, turning around the way the crew works with new rules they didn't keep to themselves. Pointing those inconsequences resulted in getting told to shut up by some admins, while the ones at wrong just smeared sweet-scented mud 'round it to cloud their wrongs. That didn't improve the situation at all, on the contrary. It only made things worse to work in.

Saying we left without prior warning's another big fat lie. I've told Niles that I wasn't able to work with those running 'round. I told Titan I wasn't able to work with those running 'round, I told Kosta I wasn't able to work with those running 'round. I'm sure Niles and Titan knew that it'd result in at least me leaving if it didn't improve, and Kosta knew Seb and I'd leave if those wrongs weren't made right. I've got Msn logs of conversations with Kosta 'bout that, in case anybody doesn't believe me.

Now then, I've said what I felt was necessary to say, to defend my reasons against the lies that've been spread 'bout it. Locking that thread wasn't exactly a solution, as those that know what actually was going on, didn't get a chance to put the lies straight.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 26-04-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

Has Anyone EVER heard of saying sorry or Forgiving! Christ!
Stebbi is offline                         Send a private message to Stebbi
Old 26-04-2006, 10:14 PM   #3
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

OK, this was recycled a hundred times over, I see no point in discussing it AGAIN.... I hope we've moved past it... I don't know about others but this has become boring and tiresome for me, simply not worth the effort of justifying anyone's actions.

I will not close the thread just in order to avoid subsequent conspiracy theory posts saying "You mean admins are hiding the REAL truth"... whatever that is...

However, have mercy towards yourself and don't post in this topic because, knowing how it went in the past, it will just go on forever

And Tiki, do yourself a favor as well, if you said you are leaving, at least stand by what you say

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 26-04-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Seriouslly, do you actually believe what it is that you're saying?

Two admins decided they'd abuse and bully you?

I presume it was the entire AR crew that decided upon what would happen to you when tensions arose at AR, I don't know this for sure but I can be certain that the admins you speak of would NOT under any circumstances remove somebody from such a position as a result of personal dislike. They are simply not like that, simple as. Get that through your head and rethink your entire bloody arguement for fostering a grudge against them. You are the one that is being childish and unprofessional. As was Seb, "ooh, we're being abused let's make a big fuss and leave" what the hell kind of a solution is that?

The only lies present are the ones you've created in your own mind, please just provide us with evidence of this bullshit you like to spread. Tom has defended himself and shattered the mystery surroung Sebs departure. Most members have came to their own conclusions, many still like you. Many more remain friendly towards Seb.

Why, oh why did you need to bring this back up?

I'm sure you'd be welcome to return, nobody has told you otherwise?

Stop accuseing others of such crap and for christ sake stop lieing to yourself.

Edit: Sorry, this was posted before Kosta requested we not bother replying to the blabbering idiot. It may as well remain here.

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 26-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #5
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Sean, we get it you don't like him. And since you don't like him, you should just ignore him. People don't think you're cool, by acting this badass. It's just pathetic.
Kon-Tiki has got perfect right to tell his side of the story.
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 26-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #6
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

He's tried to say it one too many times in public already, and I think at this point no one really cares any more because its mostly paranoid and disillusional.... so, please, just don't post here..

Old 26-04-2006, 10:28 PM   #7
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta@Apr 26 2006, 09:26 PM
He's tried to say it one too many times in public already, and I think at this point no one really cares any more because its mostly paranoid and disillusional.... so, please, just don't post here..
How do you know he's being paranoid and illusional? Do you have anything but his word against theirs? And I dont get that "please don't post here". Are you referring to me or everybody? Why keep it open?
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 26-04-2006, 10:29 PM   #8
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

This post was once a waste of bandwidth. At least now, it wastes a little less...

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 26-04-2006, 10:33 PM   #9
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta@Apr 26 2006, 10:26 PM
I didn't want to post here again, but I'll make an exception: Please, Kosta, tell people the truth. They won't believe any of the AR crew, apparently. Those allegations are both unfair and untrue, and you know it, so why don't you say so?
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 26-04-2006, 10:38 PM   #10
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Because it won't achieve anything except cause further pointless discussions, accusations and pointing fingers which, at this stage, I just can't see any more.