Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Tech Corner
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-11-2004, 07:35 PM   #21
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I don't hate my father, but neader he is rich to provide me something. He loose everything we had in 92 (war), so we started from the zero that year.

Eagle of Fire,
you are not living with your parents?
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 22-11-2004, 08:16 PM   #22
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Indeed, I am all alone. Living with my father was insane, he (and his new wife) are really stupid. They don't talk until they practically need to yell at you because of accumulated frustrations. No conversations... All what they talk about is "find a good job, stop playing computer games..." bla bla bla.

But they failed to realise that I played computer games mostly because of lack of familial atmosphere in the house. Thus had nothing to do, and played computer games because I liked it. And was better than doing nothing (especially since I prefer strategy games which is good to train the mind).

So I did what they said: I got a job and went away from that hell hole. Now I don't only survive; I can live too.

It's really a tiny place this appartement... But I'm alone and I like it. No GF yet but no hurries... Better try to get me a future by studying or getting a well placed job first then climb the ladder than to get a GF and try to climb the ladder afterward while trying to do hundreds of things at the same time...

Right now I am enjoying my freedom much.
Old 22-11-2004, 08:34 PM   #23
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

k:

It's best to taste a life on your own. Only then you can appreciate all these small things that life brings.

I was on my own before the war (had a job, was about to finish my own place to live, and was only 19 at the time), but had to abandon all that and move first to Germany and then to USA. In both cases I lived alone (as I was actually counted as separate family).

My younger brother is now living in my parent’s first house, while my parents moved about year and half ago. He is 21 at the moment, and living alone changed him much. It is worth experience!

I’m glad you got your way tough! k:
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue