|07-03-2014, 02:00 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2014
Top Down, medieval, strategic, rpg game
Hello, I would appreciate any help on finding this game:
* Played on Windows around early 2000s.
* Runned on a small windowed mode, possibly with just an .exe file without instalation.
* I dont remember any sound, maybe just simple sounds like *hit* or *open a door*
* Caracteristics: Top Down, 2D, Medieval, RPG, Pixelated, Tile Based, strategy.
* You start the game in a place like a dungeon of a castle, and you make progress through the floors of the castle, one by one. Main objective was probably kill the final boss on the highest floor (I only made till 3th or 4th floor).
* You never go outside this castle, dungeon or whatever.
* I think the character move around the squares using the cursors
* The game is very simple, you and your enemies have only few atributes like ATK, DEF and LIFE POINTS. I cant remember if you increase them by leveling-up or just using itens and potions (boosts).
* The enemies were static and didnt move around, so you had to go in front (maybe on top) of them to start fighting.
* I dont remember interacting with other characters, like dialogs or buy/sell stuff, basicly is just fighting around.
* The thing about this game was the strategic choices you have to make, mostly which and when you attack your enemies. I used a lot of math looking ATK DEF and HP to decide which enemy was worthy attacking first.
* There were mandatory fights like the enemies blocking your path, and others that you could avoid, like a skeleton in a corner with a potion behind him (u had to decide if killing him was worthy).
Sorry if i made this too big, but im having a HARD time finding it.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[TannerW] Kingdom||usurperking||Abandonia Case Files||14||23-02-2016 10:02 AM|
|Maison72 - Master of Magic strategic guide||Maison72||Offers||0||10-08-2012 07:09 PM|
|Strategic Conquest||WilliamC23||Gaming Zone||4||28-10-2010 01:42 PM|
|Strategy game, top-down view, medieval setting.||royozin||Unverified||1||07-06-2009 10:24 AM|
|I search For a game - strategic game||zypa||Cold Cases||7||05-04-2008 10:53 PM|