Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
Jacqueline
Lurker

Default Midnight Rescue/Treasure Mathstorm problems

Hey, I'm having problems with both Midnight Rescue and Treasure Mathstorm. First I'll start with Midnight Rescue. Well I downloaded it and it worked perfectly. Then all of the sudden when I went to play it again it was not so perfect. The music started playing fine but there was no picture. The screen was pretty much all black and some white.

As for TMS, after downloading it I opened it up and first thing I noticed was it wouldn't let me create a new name. If I chose the option to create my own name it would freeze. So then I just chose the name that was already made and it continued along fine. I was able to walk around play the different puzzles within the game but as soon as I caught an elf in the game it would freeze. Also I forgot to add that the sound didn't work either. With Midnight Rescue the sound worked great but with TMS there was none at all.

I have no idea how to figure out what the problem is with these games and have been trying to figure it out but can't seem to come to a solution. Perhaps there is someone out there that can offer some assistance or suggestions?

Let me know if anyone has an idea!

Thanks,
Jacquie
Jacqueline is offline                         Send a private message to Jacqueline
Old 29-01-2008, 04:30 AM   #2
dosraider
Dismembered.

Run them in dosbox?

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 10-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
Mrescuerox5
Lurker

Default Problems too

Hi I'm having problems as well! It's telling me "Does not support full screen mode"
Mrescuerox5 is offline                         Send a private message to Mrescuerox5
Old 10-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

run them in dosbox too?
Old 13-04-2010, 03:27 AM   #5
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Exactly, and if you still have some problems then please open your own thread for your specific problem.

Thank you.
Closed Thread