Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
cheyte
Lurker

Exclamation Can't remember the name of this old PS1 game, please help :(

I AM A GIRL IN NEED OF THE NAME OF THIS GAME, I NEED TO PLAY IT FOR THE SAKE OF NOSTALGIA

basically, all i can remember is that it started off in a lounge of a house, ouside the lounge was some stairs, and the front door opposite the stairs. you had to retrieve a letter from the letter box, i'm not sure if it was a letter or a newspaper. then an old dude with glasses knocked on the door and you had to speak to him. that's all i can remember, hopefully someone knows what im talking about pls ty.
cheyte is offline                         Send a private message to cheyte
Old 09-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyte View Post
I AM A GIRL IN NEED OF THE NAME OF THIS GAME, I NEED TO PLAY IT FOR THE SAKE OF NOSTALGIA

basically, all i can remember is that it started off in a lounge of a house, ouside the lounge was some stairs, and the front door opposite the stairs. you had to retrieve a letter from the letter box, i'm not sure if it was a letter or a newspaper. then an old dude with glasses knocked on the door and you had to speak to him. that's all i can remember, hopefully someone knows what im talking about pls ty.
From what perspective did you control the character: first-person or third-person. Also, was it a grim darkish game or a game with bright colours?
Old 14-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #3
Night Master

Are you sure it's a PSX game? it seems like Shenmue, from the Dreamcast, i'm just not sure about the guy with glasses thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue
It has been rated as one of the best games of all time.
Night Master is offline                         Send a private message to Night Master
Old 30-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
CrunkDunt
Lurker

It sounds alot like Normality but that was a PC game, not PS1
CrunkDunt is offline                         Send a private message to CrunkDunt