Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

Default Youtube Idiots

I don't know about you, but there's a bunch of idiots on Youtube that really piss me off.

For example, This one guy does a review of my favorite game, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, only he's acting like the Angry Video Game Nerd and is treating it like a "shitty" game! Everyone knows the classic Sonic games were the best, so I don't know this idiot's deal is. He won't even let you make one bad comment against him, because he wants everyone to love him. And what's worse is, if you search for Sonic 3 on Youtube, his video's one of the first ones to show up in the results! This isn't right.

There's another guy who did a video on the Genesis version of Mortal Kombat II. It's about using a cheap tactic with Baraka to beat Shao Kahn, but as an insult, he has Sub-Zero get "pwned" by Shao Kahn at the start of the video! Sub-Zero's my (and most others) favorite MK character, why would this idiot do that?

IMO, Youtube gives people too much freedom, if they let these numbnuts take a crap in other people's lunchboxes like this. I'm about ready to report both these videos for deletion, but they probably won't give a damn...
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL
Old 18-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

why do you take it so personal? It is only their opinion. I saw what angry video game nerd did to the first TMNT game for nintedo and I hated him because of that since I love the game. But to report those videos? The point of "freedom" is to say your opinion. Why don't you simply start your own channel and praise the games you like? Or perhaps even do some critics of those videos you don't like? You can even call yourself Angry Critic of Angry nerds or something... And personally, if I have to review every game on YT I bet that 80% of gamers would hate me. But that's just my taste, I'm not persuading anyone into liking or disliking. And if that guy is that much of a jerk, just ignore him.

While I can understand you don't like someone flaming your favorite game, I really don't understand that you are angry at letting Sub-Zero losing. I mean, that is not important at all.

At the end, just make video denying those videos you don't like. Beat the Genesis version of MK2 with Sub-Zero and post it on your channel. Make the review of your favorite games. For the love of gods do not take that so seriously.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 18-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

You're absolutely right. After all, I do have my own channel on Youtube...

Sonic 3 & Knuckles 100% Prime review, coming up...

Mortal Kombat II arcade Sub-Zero only longplay, coming up...

Thank you. You just made my day a whole lot better.
Old 18-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #4
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

I believe that the people created those videos in particular to draw out the ire of the fanboys. I mean, I personally find it humourous to see how people deal with the issue of satire and from that, better refine my own views on things.

At the end of the day, let yourself go and embrace the internet. Sure, you might not agree with everyone out there, but the vast majority of those videos are solely for the entertainment of those who watch them. Also, I find Baraka to be far more rewarding than Sub-Zero, especially with the Mortal Kombat Trilogy update.
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 18-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
jfritzyb
Forum hobbit

Angry

Now this may sound a bit off-topic but in the spirit of talking about "cheap moves" that defeat certain fans' favorite video game heroes, I'd like to mention some that can be used in Street Fighter 2 Turbo:

If you're Ryu, you can practically double-punch combo your way to success through Cammy, that one Japanese chick, and Dhalsim--and of course when you fight your alter ego self. Of course, you run the risk of getting slammed a few times cause you gotta get close to your opponent when you do it.

...And of course, if you're Ryu and you're up against the Jamaican dude just trip him up--literally. Swing both your feet across the ground and four times out of five he'll fall.

I know it sounds pretty stupid but weirdly enough, quite effective.
jfritzyb is offline                         Send a private message to jfritzyb
Old 18-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfritzyb View Post
Japanese
Chun-Li is Chinese, my good friend.
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 18-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
jfritzyb
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
Chun-Li is Chinese, my good friend.
Oh ok. Thanks.

I guess I challenged her to many times in Japan.

Lol
jfritzyb is offline                         Send a private message to jfritzyb
Old 19-01-2011, 05:57 AM   #8
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

thumbs up if this is fake and gay
Old 20-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

All right, I'm over this fiasco now. Mods, please close or delete the thread.
Old 21-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #10
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Your brainfartz has been locked

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Closed Thread