Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #11
MrFlibble
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
Lemme guess, dumpster, 'ight?
Actually, it was buried in the depths of a drawer. I guess someone borrowed it to us and forgot (or didn't bother) to ask back. I've never seen Thundercats on TV. That would be normal back in the early nineties though, most of videos that were available then here in Russia were pirated, homebrew-dubbed VHS copies. Those could get shown by local TV channels too (but not necessarily).

Quote:
Conan the Adventurer, heh, no, haven't seen it. Again, heard of it. A lot of cartoons are un-objectionable once you start watching them, in fact, a lot are easy to like, but it just depends on whether or not it's one you "LOVE" that makes it special. Or Really like.
The opening sequence seemed pretty awesome to me back then And the show itself doesn't fall short of it either, with a cool character cast and equally cool antagonists.

I totally hated the spin-off Conan and the Young Warriors though, and in fact refused to watch it. Not only Conan's original companions were all removed, but the authors went so far as to explain the absence of Conan's talking phoenix sidekick as him having been eaten by Conan himself (this was supposedly a joke or something - but man, you don't joke like that in a show aimed at kids!).

Quote:
Never seen or heard of the Raccoons. When was that on, and for how long?
The Raccoons is a regular TV series, but there are also a few feature films. Of those, I only saw The Raccoons and the Lost Star, which was I think long before some other local TV channel ran the series. I liked The Lost Star a lot because of lots of weird technology like red WWI-looking biplanes that are capable of space flight (piloted by anthropomorphic aardvarks, no less) and Cyril Sneer's entire war machine in general. Yeah, I understand that they were depicted as the bad guys while the nature-loving protagonists should have been actually setting a good example for the kids, but I liked the tech stuff more anyway.

Quote:
I vaguely remember HEARING about the odyssey, but I certainly can't tell you what it is besides what you've already told me.
I liked The Odyssey a lot. As with The Lost Star and TMNT, this was a show I first had a glimpse of on some TV channel but could watch more or less consistently only some time later. To me, the appeal of The Odyssey comes from the author's attempt to introduce some serious ideas (serious for a kid show that is) or at least give a non-trivial spin to common problems (growing up, the misunderstandings between adults and children etc.), and also from the military-like aspects of the "bad" guys' organization

The show's third season also got a darker and edgier main theme (they already had a rather creepy closing credits theme). Here's a convenient comparison of the opening sequences across seasons.

BTW, I forgot two more shows I enjoyed as a kid, Challenge of the GoBots and Macron 1. I was actually quite surprised to learn that Macron 1 is in fact a combination of what was originally two different Japanese series. Although now I'm not even sure if what I watched was the US version (which amalgamates the two series), or the European version that only leaves the original GoShogun part.

I also vaguely remember two shows I don't know the titles of. One was about anthropomorphic dinosaurs that came to Earth from another planet. They wore spacesuits (IIRC) and had some advanced tech vehicles and all that stuff. Can't remember any details beyond this, I think there were some antagonists but who they were or what they fought over eludes me now. I think there was some sort of environmental protection theme, which I guess is typical for the 80s/early 90s.

The other was a Japanese anime that could probably be considered a "girly" show that was centred around a blonde girl from an orphanage who had some special powers or something. The setting was late 19th century Europe, possibly with some steampunk overtones thrown in. The girl was pursued by some dark-haired witch/magician lady whose sidekick was a stout humanoid cat in a dark purple suit with a bowler hat (and possibly a monocle).

As for the environmentalist theme, I also like the early 90s animated feature film FernGully: The Last Rainforest, which is actually better than some Disney feature films of the same time period IMO.

Quote:
Something weird I Read on Wiki about TMNT: Way back in the 80's or so, there were some people who had things against "Ninjas" or something, so they would alter the title of the show.

Teenage Mutant NINJA Turtles became "Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles"!

Weird, eh?

Not to mention, who ever had the nunchucks never appeared with them. They always "Censored" the parts with the nunchucks, instead doing something else, like having the same turtle appear twice, with stock footage, instead of having the right one.
This is the result of some British censorship law, which is I think no longer in effect. The same law was applied to Shadow Warrior, which resulted in a complete removal of all images of shurikens in the UK version. The shuriken weapon available to the player was replaced with darts (in reality, the Japanese concept of "shurikens" includes projectiles that are not only star-shaped, but also those that are essentially throwing darts).
Old 12-10-2013, 05:26 AM   #12
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Arrow The Longest Post In The History of Mankind-- That Isn't Spam

Quote:
Actually, it was buried in the depths of a drawer.
Ah. I knew it. Dumpster.

Quote:
I guess someone borrowed it to us and forgot (or didn't bother) to ask back.
Does that say good things or bad things for the show?

Quote:
I've never seen Thundercats on TV. That would be normal back in the early nineties though, most of videos that were available then here in Russia were pirated, homebrew-dubbed VHS copies. Those could get shown by local TV channels too (but not necessarily).
Strange proposition. If PBS-Russia is showing pirated tapes...

Anyway, I've never seen much on TV myself, but that's something else.

Anyway...

Quote:
The opening sequence seemed pretty awesome to me back then And the show itself doesn't fall short of it either, with a cool character cast and equally cool antagonists.
I watched the intro. It didn't seem like that much of an intro to me, but...

If you want something really weird, try "BraveStarr".

Strangest animated series ever. Right next to Cat & Dog and all those appalling modern cartoons. (Varying)

BraveStarr Intro

The intro is almost like a comedy-- "The Planet New Texas" and the way they go "BraveStarr!" real quick at the end is just ridiculous.

Quote:
I totally hated the spin-off Conan and the Young Warriors though, and in fact refused to watch it.
"Honey! Conan and the Young Warriors is on!"

"No Mom, I've told you, ever since they removed Conan's companions and said Conan "Ate" Phoenix, it's no good!"

"Well won't you just watch one?"

"No! I refuse! I'll go and read my sister's romance novel before I'll do it! I'll watch Jem & the Holograms before I'll do it!! YOU"LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!"

What did you mean by you "Refused" to watch it, anyway?

You refused yourself?

Quote:
Not only Conan's original companions were all removed, but the authors went so far as to explain the absence of Conan's talking phoenix sidekick as him having been eaten by Conan himself (this was supposedly a joke or something - but man, you don't joke like that in a show aimed at kids!).
I sympathize when it comes to show changes-- Ever seen sliders?

Everything that made you love it in the first season-- practically GONE COMPLETELY in the last season (Which was 5).

They even went so far to... Ah, they made so many changes.

By season 5, The only remaining original cast member was Rembrandt. They even changed the main character (Quinn) to another actor by some weird convoluted process-- Eh, bleh.

The fourth season was almost completely contained, but it provided a interesting set of characters and a good plot-- which was all but ignored, I believe, later in the fifth.
They had several other changes at different times, too.
They were always kind of a weird show. I heard they the intended order for the episodes in season 1 was different than the order they brodcast them in! So you might get a weird thing resolved LATER after another completely unrelated episode!
Also, they had one part where they ended the episode of a season with someone getting shot almost lethally, but when they came back next season, they couldn't figure out a way to fix it right-- so they made it an Arm shot instead of chest!
The pilot ends with the lead's father coming back, and they're stuck in some weird world, but they NEVER RESOLVE IT! They just leave it!

Several episodes end with another person coming with them, or something un-resolved, which they NEVER RESOLVE OR ANSWER!

Worst of all-- they ENDED ON A CLIFFHANGER!! I mean, sure, the show had steeped to a new low, but still, I still liked it. All I can do now is hope for a movie.

I make it sound bad-- but it really is a good show. But they had a little bit of continuity/Cop-Out problems.

That phoenix bit sounds... weird. Demented, even. Wonder what became of that.

I saw an ad for (it was a real old ad) "the New Adventures of He-Man", which was from the 90's, I think. Anyone ever heard of it?

Quote:
The Raccoons is a regular TV series, but there are also a few feature films. Of those, I only saw The Raccoons and the Lost Star, which was I think long before some other local TV channel ran the series.
Interesting enough. Never heard of any of the stuff, though.

Quote:
I liked The Lost Star a lot because of lots of weird technology like red WWI-looking biplanes that are capable of space flight (piloted by anthropomorphic aardvarks, no less) and Cyril Sneer's entire war machine in general. Yeah, I understand that they were depicted as the bad guys while the nature-loving protagonists should have been actually setting a good example for the kids, but I liked the tech stuff more anyway.
You're not alone with liking tech-- as if you thought you were

Sounds cool.

Quote:
I liked The Odyssey a lot.
It does look interesting-- those type things always do to me.

I really like WishBone-- but I haven't been able to watch more than a few because no one's ever released much of it on DVD yet.

I Really liked MythQuest, this really interesting show about people who go into this computer simulation of different myths to find their father.
Unfortunately-- it ended on a hanger as well, and that was horrible! It was really interesting. It's weird, too, because when you search the web, it's like people say "Where's the next season of MythQuest?" and people say "it should be on soon", and the questions are from 2005 or so. (or maybe 2002 now that I look at it)

Here's a link: MythQuest

Another really good one, which also ended in the middle of nowhere, but not with a cliffhanger I think, was Dark Oracle.

It was about Kids who have this comic book that would like tell them what was going to happen next or something-- it was good.

Here's the really weird thing-- All of these (Except Wishbone, surprisingly) were filmed in Canada!

It's like I just have a natural attraction for Canadian things-- If my first girlfriend is Canadian something is severely wrong here.

Quote:
The other was a Japanese anime that could probably be considered a "girly" show that was centred around a blonde girl from an orphanage who had some special powers or something. The setting was late 19th century Europe, possibly with some steampunk overtones thrown in. The girl was pursued by some dark-haired witch/magician lady whose sidekick was a stout humanoid cat in a dark purple suit with a bowler hat (and possibly a monocle).
the only Japanese animes I know are Gundam, some other weird show that's at my library, something like "AT-X" and then something else, Pokemon, if you count that, and then Sailor Moon.
Well, and a few others like Yugi-oh and Dragon Ball, but anyway.

Quote:
One was about anthropomorphic dinosaurs that came to Earth from another planet. They wore spacesuits (IIRC) and had some advanced tech vehicles and all that stuff. Can't remember any details beyond this, I think there were some antagonists but who they were or what they fought over eludes me now. I think there was some sort of environmental protection theme, which I guess is typical for the 80s/early 90s.
What does IIRC mean?
This isn't it, but that reminds me of a really cool show that, for a while, before they canceled it in my face, was Dino Squad.
It was about these teens who smaw in some weird gunk and can turn into dinosaurs and fight against this menacing villan, who thinks the whole world should be all dinos again. The theme is crazy addictive and way too short.

I really liked that show.

Never seen Ferngully. Looks weird.

Oh yeah, one good show is the "All Dogs Go to Heaven" TV Show.
Haven't gone through all that much-- just a few eps.

Quote:
This is the result of some British censorship law, which is I think no longer in effect. The same law was applied to Shadow Warrior, which resulted in a complete removal of all images of shurikens in the UK version. The shuriken weapon available to the player was replaced with darts (in reality, the Japanese concept of "shurikens" includes projectiles that are not only star-shaped, but also those that are essentially throwing darts).
First it's the weird European law Whammy-- then it's the "Shurikens aren't just Ninja Stars" Whammy! Now I'm beaten, lying on the floor weeping!

Uhh... Anyway, besides that, I really had nothing more to say about what you said other than "weird..."

So, anyway...

Okay, here's something weird--
I actually like some shows that are kinda girly...

When I was really young, I saw an episode of "Bratz", and actually liked it!
At the time, though, it was the "Total Girl Show" show, and I pretty much refused to take much of an active interest in it because it would bring nothing more than mockery to my family line. (Or, to me )

But I never got into it much--
I did, however, really like this show called "Totally Spies", in which 3 spy girls would have really cool gadgets and would have to defeat some foe.
Looking back on it, I realized it was kindof girly-- not to mention the voices were crazy high. I still think it's kinda cool, though.

Another is Jem & the Holograms. Total girl show, but I kinda like it-- Why?
Well, I just do. It's pretty good. Plus the main character is kinda, well, you know, pretty.

Don't get me wrong though, no "My Little Pony" for me, uh-uh.
No "Miss Strawberry" or whatever either.
Definitely no "Bratz" either, not today.

At least the girl shows I like I have a good excuse-- I like the girls!

There is no excuse for "My Little Pony", though. That's just sad.
Yet, I know, should someone get me started on it...

Let's just hope I avoid those who would wish to do such grievances to mankind, emphasis on MAN

Quote:
My my, I almost forgot the great Dexter's Laboratory (seasons 1-2). I watched it when I was no longer such a little kid, on Cartoon Network via analog satellite (RIP). Together with BBC World it helped me enormously with my English.
Here we go again, juggling two replies.

Yeah, I remember Dexter. He was okay. He ran right along side "Power-Puff Girls". At the time, I think I liked the Power-Puffs to a certain extent... Heh...
Please, don't quote me.

Dexter helped you with your English? I had no idea it had enough of anything to do that.
BBC world, my fair fellow. Dear me, you have gotten into a spot of trouble!

Quote:
And Knights of the Zodiac (Saint Seiya)! They were really big in Spain. Looking back at it, it still looks pretty good with its characters and mythology in the first Sanctuary story line. Later it fell into easy trite formulas based on nothing but absurdly long and absolutely pointless fights, much like Dragon Ball Z.
I wouldn't know, since I've nigh heard of Zodiac nor watched much of DBZ.

Quote:
Of course there's nostalgia but there are some kid shows that I can rewatch still now because they're so good. Not really TMNT beyond a couple of episodes,
WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?????????!?!?!?

Quote:
but definitely Dragon Ball for example (even if some Philistines deny it).
WHAT!?!?!?!

Okay, okay, so maybe TMNT isn't a nostalgia free Zone. But I think most of it being good is just the sheer outrageousness of it, and the characters, even if they don't go very deep

Quote:
The ancient Mesopotamians had the epic of Gilgamesh, Englishmen of the Middle Age had Robin Hood, and we have Dragon Ball.
You're right on everything, (I think, Not sure about Gilgamesh, but...)
Except that last one. "We have The Clone Saga of Spider-Man" would be more accurate. If you know anything about Spider-Man, you'll know the clone sage is certainly an epic, with traces being revived even today or "Yesterday".

It's also one of my favorite periods. I still love Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly and the whole lot of weirdness!

Quote:
The Simpsons seasons 1-8 are one of the two best TV shows ever together with Seinfeld.
What I heard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mind
The *FAKE* Seasons *OUTRAGEOUS* are one of the *WORST* two *MOCKERIES* ever together with *FAKE*
Okay, okay, I'm pushing it, but seriously, I just don't like either of those shows. I don't like adult swim etc., mostly because of the content.

Quote:
The later seasons became ever worse and the latest are unwatchable, even worse than Family Guy, which copied the worst from the late Simpsons, and then the latter ended up mimicking the former around.
You finally made a statement I agree with. Except change "The Later" to "All"

Quote:
The A-Team was really great.
I have not seen much at all-- but I've never seen any reason to deny it's greatness. Only thing is, the last episode I remember was a little slow-paced. A lot of talk, then a little unrealistic action at the end. But that was forever ago. Maybe I'll go back and watch some sometime.

Quote:
I don't think Captain Power was ever aired in Spain. At that time there were no alternative media--and back then in Spain there were only two government-owned TV channels.
Well, if you're in Spain, I guess that changes everything, doesn't it?
I doubt if it aired anywhere even remotely close to Spain. It was a short-Lived American thing, I think. I really loved the one or 2 episodes I saw, but I've never seen the whole thing.

As for 2 government-owned channels, excuse me while my jaw drops.
Talk about restricted-- what was going on with the government, anyway?

Quote:
I was never a lot into Star Trek. I watched a couple of the Shatner movies on TV, and I remember some of the series but I didn't watch them a lot.

Can't... take it... Too... Much... Craziness... Can't... OAH!!

I guess it's understandable, if not unthinkable to me

What about the Next Generation or Voyager or DS9 or even Enterprise?
You ever have much to do with them?

Quote:
No, I was never a comic nut.
You imply that people who are into comics are nuts. This is offensive.

Quote:
I'm sure I would have been if I could, but they were too expensive for my allowance.
You've just reconciled yourself.

Well, That is unfortunate. To tell you the truth, "Allowance" was never really that much of a thing with me, instead it was just kind of like "Just ask us, and if it's not too expensive, okay." And I didn't ask for all that much.

As far as New comics go, I got to get a new one every week for a really limited time-- then that dropped off. By the time that came around, though, comics were $3.99 a piece!!

In the 90's, and 80's, comics never surpassed $2.00, I believe.

Quote:
Specially I missed Marvel, which was very popular with a couple of friends. Still comics were never very widespread in my neck of the woods.
Marvel, you did miss. You can always find back issues for a buck a piece, though! (Believe me, those are kind of widespread at discount stores now.)
Oh, well, in the US they do, in Spain, I don't know if you guys have a lot of discount stores over there. Too bad, if you don't, I enjoy some really low prices at certain store around where I live

Quote:
I do remember one of the TV shows, I liked it.
Which one? I do like a lot of the Marvel TV Shows, but even I'll admit the "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" show was a little weird. Don't even speak of the cartoonish (And not in a good way) "Super Hero Squad Show", but that's too recent for you anyway.

I like the newest "Ultimate Spider-Man" Show, which has a very funny way about it. It has this great cartoon-anime style humor, which some might say isn't that funny, but it's greatness to me.

Quote:
Later I read some at the public library, and a few more later yet. The ones I would recommend right off the bat are: Ghost in the Shell (the 1st book--and the 1995 movie, both at the peak of the sci-fi genre for any age), XIII, and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

That's some weird comics you name there, buddy.
Come on, man, SHAPE IT UP!
Spider-Man! Star Wars!
But The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? Call me next time I know what that is!

Heh, anyway, my point is, Those sound pretty strange from my point of view.
But I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Alright, now that I've officially created this forum's LONGEST POST (Echoes)

I'm finally done. That's it.

I'll put off creating that Jedi Knight Thread I was thinking about until later.

M.O.!

STUVAN =_=

P.S.:
Wow, you really sent me all over the web on that last post, Eh, Flibble. Talk about Link dedication!

P.P.S. Another really good show is Mythbusters-- and it has 10 seasons! It's about these guys who test myths-- and see if they're true or not. I'm sure some of you have seen this one. It's one of my all-time favorites

P.P.P.S. I know, too many of these, lol. I should ask someone to change this thread name to "Childhood TV shows" instead of "TMNT"! It's gone kind of off-topic! Even the Post-Apocalyptic Japo with his Postings has strayed!

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ

Last edited by StaaViinsZ; 12-10-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Things I forgot and a reminder posted at the end, LOL!
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 13-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #13
MrFlibble
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
What did you mean by you "Refused" to watch it, anyway?

You refused yourself?
Well, usually, I'd be like "wow an animated TV show/cartoon is on, gonna watch it", but here I was all "I hate it go away stupid cruel tasteless Conan and the Young Warriors!!!"

A little bit back on topic, sometimes I get to catch some episodes from the 2012 TMNT series (they are re-runs and for some weird reason I seem to be watching them in reverse order ), and I think I'm starting to enjoy it, although it's definitely very different from the classic 1987 version. There's some modest character development and all, some global plot arc and intrigue, and overall it feels like a pretty well done show. No idea if I'd enjoy it when I were a kid, it still uses a rather dark colour scheme (most of the action takes pace at night or inside the sewers), while part of the 1987 show's appeal for me came from the cheerful, bright colours. Luckily the dark colours of the 2012 version do not coincide with the overall mood most of the time, but some of the episodes I'd consider downright scary or disturbing.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #14
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Post My 1 Thesis against Modern TV

I only commented on every show you said and then you commented on one direct question and on topic Perhaps, you haven't heard of most of the shows I named?

Then again, who's to say the quality of my comments were enough to warrant someone else's comments-- occasionally my comments can get a little... well, joking.
Not to mention that previous post of mine was so long it's easy to get lost in the flurry...

Quote:
Well, usually, I'd be like "wow an animated TV show/cartoon is on, gonna watch it", but here I was all "I hate it go away stupid cruel tasteless Conan and the Young Warriors!!!"
Ah, I see.

For one to refuse an animated series, one must have not only immense strength, but intense hate for the program as well.

Ever hear of the Karate Kid Animated TV series?

Only ran for like 1 season, I think. It's on Netflix Instant.

Quote:
A little bit back on topic, sometimes I get to catch some episodes from the 2012 TMNT series (they are re-runs and for some weird reason I seem to be watching them in reverse order ), and I think I'm starting to enjoy it, although it's definitely very different from the classic 1987 version.
I don't know whether I should drop my jaw, disintegrate you, or welcome you into my arms.

Well, as far as enjoying animated series, it's pretty hard not to sometimes, depending on the show.
Even as I'm not into Conan, if I started watching it, I would quickly become interested

I should try to see some of the new TMNT stuff. I really do want to see some of that.
I've only seen what must've been a 5 minute teaser or something, or one episode, or the like.

Maybe I'll check Youtube or my friends "RabbitTV" thing, we'll see.

Quote:
There's some modest character development and all, some global plot arc and intrigue, and overall it feels like a pretty well done show.
Miss Strawberry is a well done show. Does that mean it's good? OH NO...

Actually, I'm sure it is a good show. I think it's good stuff. (TMNT, Not Miss Strawberry)

Quote:
No idea if I'd enjoy it when I were a kid, it still uses a rather dark colour scheme (most of the action takes pace at night or inside the sewers), while part of the 1987 show's appeal for me came from the cheerful, bright colours. Luckily the dark colours of the 2012 version do not coincide with the overall mood most of the time, but some of the episodes I'd consider downright scary or disturbing.
Hmm, Interesting. Perhaps we will know If your kid self would enjoy it when in 2097 they invent time machines, but until then, Salute to the past!
Note: In 2097, someone had better commemorate OMF 2097, or ELSE!

Scary? Disturbing? On Nickelodeon? Pah.

What was so "Disturbing" about them?

One of my many problems with modern shows: Lighting.

Example: Criminal Minds.

Criminal Minds is a pretty dark show. We'll just say that. But making all the lighting come from tilted shades and shooting on special film outside so everything looks dull, dreary, dim, or just like it was shot on a rainy day, is just depressing.

Not to mention they have these annoying music-overs at periods throughout the show along with voice-overs and/or monologues.

Even if a show is dark, having the film it's shot on not be purely evil helps to retain a non-depressing story. Some of these shows are just ridiculous.
Some or near all Modern shows have severe problems with lighting.
Criminal Minds is just the worst of the bunch and the one that comes to mind now.

So needless to say I don't like things that give off a dark eminence.

However for a show to be that bad, it has to be pretty mature.

TMNT, not so much. I think it will still be good even if it is a bit darker/dimmer, since the original was so bright.

You never commented on BraveStarr's intro.
Weird, huh?

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ

Last edited by StaaViinsZ; 17-10-2013 at 07:05 AM.
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 30-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking Hello to the Hiding

Nothing seems to be happening with this thread, probably because no one wants to take up the monumental task of replying to me, (Such a long post, I don't even know if I read over it myself!) but here's something cool anyway:
Here's a link to a IGN video that has some snapshots from the production of the NEW TMNT MOVIE!
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/10...-bays-tmnt-set

It's supposed to be out June 6th next year.

If there's anyone still listening... Anyone... OUT THERE?!?

STUVAN =_=

Old 31-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #16
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Nothing seems to be happening with this thread, probably because no one wants to take up the monumental task of replying to me, (Such a long post, I don't even know if I read over it myself!) but here's something cool anyway:
Here's a link to a IGN video that has some snapshots from the production of the NEW TMNT MOVIE!
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/10...-bays-tmnt-set

It's supposed to be out June 6th next year.

If there's anyone still listening... Anyone... OUT THERE?!?

STUVAN =_=

No, no one.
We are sleeping now.
Or gaming.
or..reading Yr endless posts....