Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-01-2011, 08:56 AM   #151
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

For other people wanting to join the squad please make sure you have allowed other users to PM you...otherwise I can not send you the review to test..and thus you can't get in.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 25-01-2011, 05:41 AM   #152
captain38

This is only my second post on this forum. However, grammar squad seemed to leap off the screen and into my being. Although I am no genius, I do appreciate the time and thought put forth in order to produce a decent post. Unfortunately, I have not a soul with whom I can PM. With that said, how do I join? Sign me up!
captain38 is offline                         Send a private message to captain38
Old 03-02-2011, 05:16 AM   #153
Jedal

I was just reading the Jungle Strike review and was reminded of the grammar squad thread I accidentally found on google. Finding this thread is actually what re-introduced me to the site. I thought I would lurk until I found my first thing to change. I have, so I'm signing up for the error busters if you'll have me.

Anyway, Jungle Strike, near the bottom: "Graphics" is being used in the plural, and should be followed by "are" not "is."
Jedal is offline                         Send a private message to Jedal
Old 04-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #154
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Please sign up with under My Settings>Group Memberships and I will PM you a test review to for you to check with some rules on how we do so.

Make sure you have allowed other users to PM you so I can do this.

And thank you.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #155
Phantom
Game freak

Send a message via ICQ to Phantom Send a message via MSN to Phantom

Hi to all.

A little bit old member here, not so often-posting though (shame on me!), but if you're still seeking for corrections and if 3-4 reviews per month is a good frequency, then I can help.

"We don't sell computers, we sell dreams" - David Pleasance
Phantom is offline                         Send a private message to Phantom
Old 08-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #156
xXElRiCXx

Hey, Donno if you still need people but I always have spare time, and would love to do this. Yes its my first post but I have been getting games off of the site for some time now.
xXElRiCXx is offline                         Send a private message to xXElRiCXx
Old 08-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #157
BBCAKES
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acethor View Post
Lately, the number of active members in our Grammar Squad has reached an all-time low. We would like to remedy this by searching for new recruits!

How about it? We need dedicated and hard-working people to join our elite cadre, and help in the never-ending struggle against mispronunciations and horrible typos! It's very simple really.

Grammar Squad work consists of checking reviews for any grammatical or structural mistakes. These reviews are either ones that belong to games that are on-site already, or ones that belong to games that are waiting to be added.

If you would like to join, simply post here, and you will be added into the Grammar Squad. The secret Grammar forum (which common ordinary users cannot see) will then be unlocked for you, and therein you will find the rules, as well the necessary equipment for your task.

Well what are you waiting for? Sign up now!

well I'm not certain as to the means of registering but i would surely like to join your team. please provide me with the necessary information to register.
thanks in advance.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #158
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Can't you register for the site?

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 12-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #159
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCAKES View Post
well I'm not certain as to the means of registering but i would surely like to join your team. please provide me with the necessary information to register.
thanks in advance.
First you need to be a member of the site, which is what Arete is talking about, second...well having used capitals where needed in that post would have helped (It's not a huge thing, this is an online forum after all, but the look of the thing still counts). But anyway sign up for the site and then go to My Settings > Group Memberships and click join group on the Grammar Squad and we will get back to you.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #160
Japo
Autonomous human

Hi I'm new here, first post :P

I volunteer, bring the test (I know I could have cheated but I haven't)