Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
i played KB 2 and it sucked big time =l it went to higher resolution but the graphics were totaly screwed and it just didn't have the feel which the first one had. and btw i dunno whether there is english version available
Да, но игра то украинская. Да и не стоит вестись на имя королевская награда 2. Это просто своебразный римейк для русскоговорящей аудитории. Поэтому английский язык по идее(что очевидно) он не должен поддерживать. Если хочеться поиграть в Королевскую награду на английском ищи оригинал(King Bounty(1990)).
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
Maxor127
Game Wizzard

There's an English version. I've wanted to get it, but I've been waiting for the price to go down. It's not called King's Bounty 2. It's called King's Bounty: The Legend or something like that. And there's a sequel/expansion pack called King's Bounty: Armored Princess. And there's a King's Bounty Gold. I pretty much only see it on Steam, which is why I've avoided getting it so far. I hate Steam.

Guess I responded to some Russian thing that revived a 2 year old thread.
Maxor127 is offline                         Send a private message to Maxor127
Old 02-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Well he said that this was meant to be only a remake for the russian-speaking countries, because it's made by ukrainians. Well first of all I think the primary target of this game was Europe and North America, because the name "King's Bounty" isn't that known in Russia. Plus, is there someone who really thinks that he can make a lot of money by selling games in Russia? The country from where half of the game crackers come (the other half comes from China ) ?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

by the way, eugene said it was made by ukrainian guys
Old 02-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #15
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Well he said that this was meant to be only a remake for the russian-speaking countries, because it's made by ukrainians. Well first of all I think the primary target of this game was Europe and North America, because the name "King's Bounty" isn't that known in Russia. Plus, is there someone who really thinks that he can make a lot of money by selling games in Russia? The country from where half of the game crackers come (the other half comes from China ) ?
Why do you think that the King's Bounty is little known in Russia? I, for one value that her designer was John Van Kanegem, and then on the basis of this game came Heroes.
И потом это не римейк, а своеобразный римейк.
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425