Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2005, 01:26 PM   #121
omg
Games Master

hmm i said "you christians"
this tends to mean christians.
are you a christian?
i didnt think so
does it take mind reading to know that?
i didnt think so.
my posts coming across as tetchy?
3 days scince i went from smoking 30+ ciggeretes a day to 0 ciggeretes a day.
are you being pedantic in your responses?
yes i think you are.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 21-07-2005, 01:37 PM   #122
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

hmm i said "you christians"
this tends to mean christians.
are you a christian?
i didnt think so

And again, I was supposed to know you understood this--how?

my posts coming across as tetchy?
3 days scince i went from smoking 30+ ciggeretes a day to 0 ciggeretes a day.

So you decided to share the bliss by attacking me, up here? How civil of you.

are you being pedantic in your responses?
yes i think you are.

You mean, as opposed to your pedantic responses to others pointing out that Krishna, Buddha, and Jesus were the same? By the way, are you going to deal with my remarks on this issue you've raised, or just keep refusing to do so? Please let me know. I might go ahead and post information on all three regardless, but a genuine dialog is much more interesting.
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 21-07-2005, 01:47 PM   #123
omg
Games Master

how did i know this that you arnt a christian was it by a feat of mind reading. no. it was through aplication of a special skill. i read all the posts on a thread before i post. you already stated you are a witch. here

im not attacking you. you started on me by assuming the whole of the post was aimed at you. the only reosen i am bothering to respond is becuse im already stressed and spoling for a fight.

why is it pedantic to point at essential similaritys between what they all said? and at least i always provide sources. for someone who is far older than me and obviosly a bit better read you are taking it all a bit seriosly.

you said people dont worship the fat dude. to the untrained eye bowing dowen before a statue and burning incense tends to count as *worship*

i dont say they are all identical. but i think they are all the same as they are all spouting out philosiphys of peace and love to help the individual get closer to god. this is why i think they are part of the same thing. you can give me technical definitions of what they are and i wont care. they could be kami for all i care or small talking rocks. what i am trying to get across is they all share the same philosphy of peace and love.
and they all help there followers find something beyond death.

if i had said *read this witches* it would have been directed at you. i didnt.
Old 21-07-2005, 01:57 PM   #124
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

how did i know this that you arnt a christian was it by a feat of mind reading. no. it was through aplication of a special skill. i read all the posts on a thread before i post. you already stated you are a witch.

Yes, on page 5, and this is page 9. As you never acknowledged it, and your response directly to me contains the phrase "You Christians," it would seem reasonable to assume you had never read my posts mentioning the Craft 5 pages ago, and had thought I was a Christian.

im not attacking you. you started on me by assuming the whole of the post was aimed at you. the only reosen i am bothering to respond is becuse im already stressed and spoling for a fight.

Oh, well, go find somebody else to gnaw on, then. My allergies may be wrecking my body at the moment but the sun is shining, the earth is beneath my feet, and I've no interest in a fight because of stress. I'm alive, and that's good enough.

why is it pedantic to point at essential similaritys between what they all said? and at least i always provide sources. for someone who is far older than me and obviosly a bit better read you are taking it all a bit seriosly.

The information you provided was a link to an opinion drawing upon a few texts. That doesn't make it accurate, or inaccurate. What does is a lot more comparisons. And as you posted it with serious intent, why shouldn't I take your comments seriously? Should I just poke fun at your remarks? I give you more credit than that.

i dont say they are all identical. but i think they are all the same as they are all spouting out philosiphys of peace and love to help the individual get closer to god. this is why i think they are part of the same thing. you can give me technical definitions of what they are and i wont care.

Since you don't care, and aren't interested in anything except stating your opinions, maybe it's best if we just end this poor attempt at a dialog. Have a good day.
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 21-07-2005, 02:06 PM   #125
omg
Games Master

Posts with just a smilie don't contribute to the discussion and are classified as spam - Havell

sorry but this isnt a discussion. this is him taking something i have said very literally and personally and then attacking me becuase of it. as far as i am concerned i have already ansered him but he keeps going on at me and i dont have the energy to deal with logic games today. btw his last sentance
Quote:
Since you don't care, and aren't interested in anything except stating your opinions, maybe it's best if we just end this poor attempt at a dialog. Have a good day.
he was still on the thread 10 minutes after saying that... so clearly he wanted it to continue. despite him saying that he didnt.
Old 21-07-2005, 03:58 PM   #126
Danny252
I have a custom title!

I see spam. I dont like spam. or flaming. or this topic in general..
guess what Im gonna do.