Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-11-2004, 11:19 PM   #1
MaritzaPR
Lurker

Post Busco Juego De Dos.

Estoy tratando de localizar un juego muy viejo de DOS. A través de internet localicé unos muy similares en formato tridimensional: AIRONIX y Xonix.

El juego que busco es muy sencillo y en dos dimensiones. Tiene unas bolitas que chocan con las paredes de un cuadrado. El objetivo del juego es marcar áreas dentro del cuadrados para ir cercando las bolitas. Toda el área marcada (o aislada) se suma en un porcentaje. Cuando alcanzas el máximo porciento pasas al siguientes nivel. En cada nivel el número de bolitas aumenta.

Yo jugaba este juego entre 1992 y 1996 pero ya no lo tengo y olvidé como se llama. Si alguien sabe agredecería me conteste este mensaje.

MaritzaPR is offline                         Send a private message to MaritzaPR
Old 25-11-2004, 11:24 PM   #2
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

TOM!!! I need help in Spanish (I hope it's Spanish)! :help:

@MaritzaPR
Can you translate your post to English, please!?
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 25-11-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

If you can't speak English very well it's no problem, you will just have to wait a little longer (for someone who speaks your language to come along).

EDIT: I ran it through Google:

I am trying to locate a very old game of DOS Through Internet I located very similar ones in three-dimensional format: AIRONIX and Xonix

The game that I look for is very simple and in two dimensions. It has small balls that hit the walls of a square. The objective of the game is to mark areas within the squares to be surrounding small balls. All the area noticeable (or isolated) is added in a percentage. When you reach the maximum percent you happen to following the level. In each level the number of small balls increases.

I played east I play between 1992 and 1996 but no longer I have it and I forgot as she is called. If somebody knows agredecería it answers east message to me.

It sounds a bit like Jezzball:

Is that right?

Descargue el juego aquí:

http://takegame.com/arcade/htm/jezzball.htm
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 29-09-2013, 05:36 AM   #4
zeroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaritzaPR View Post
Estoy tratando de localizar un juego muy viejo de DOS. A través de internet localicé unos muy similares en formato tridimensional: AIRONIX y Xonix.

El juego que busco es muy sencillo y en dos dimensiones. Tiene unas bolitas que chocan con las paredes de un cuadrado. El objetivo del juego es marcar áreas dentro del cuadrados para ir cercando las bolitas. Toda el área marcada (o aislada) se suma en un porcentaje. Cuando alcanzas el máximo porciento pasas al siguientes nivel. En cada nivel el número de bolitas aumenta.

Yo jugaba este juego entre 1992 y 1996 pero ya no lo tengo y olvidé como se llama. Si alguien sabe agredecería me conteste este mensaje.
The game is called XONIX!. The original game, not the 3d remake that you saw!.
zeroth is offline                         Send a private message to zeroth
Old 29-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
Japo
Autonomous human

The original post says that it's similar to Xonix, which the poster knew, but not that. Anyway this conversation is from ten years ago, there isn't any point in answering now.