Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-11-2005, 07:38 PM   #51
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

My FP was deleted. I posted some twenty screenies for SpaceQuest 1 I think. After they were added the post was erased
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 21-11-2005, 07:42 PM   #52
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Reup@Nov 21 2005, 08:38 PM
My FP was deleted. I posted some twenty screenies for SpaceQuest 1 I think. After they were added the post was erased
Yeah, I remember when you came, you bombarded that thread with screenshots for Sierra games and earned your VIP within days k:
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 21-11-2005, 08:00 PM   #53
chickenman
Hero Gamer

My first post was a request for Life and Death 1 & 2 to be added to abandonia LOL
Later on, after plenty of hard work they where added to abandonia :P

Quote:

Hey every one, i am new to the forum so this will be my first ever post.

The game i would like to see most on Abandonia is "Life and death 1" and the second Life and death if you can get it to work wallbash.gif

Life and death is a medical simulation where you are the surgeon \ doctor you get to operate on people but first you will need to find out whats wrong with them just like in real life, you have a number of tools to use like "X-ray" and "ultrasound".

Once you have found out what is worng you get to do the fun part 'operate' biggrin.gif
and it's not easy to do just like in real life you got to make sure they don't bleed to death or get infected, and al this is not easy although theres is a manual you can download.

A great game that will keep you busy for hours although it's not every one's cup of tea by the time you finished this you will have learned a lot and soon you will want more like me laughing.gif this is the only good abandon-ware game of this type i have found

So don't waste any time this is a great game that every one should play get it from www.underdogs.org

Note:Make sure you get the file with the copy protection codes w00t.gif
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 22-11-2005, 09:58 AM   #54
Kearnsy
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Me
* 20 min on dishes! I've done hours of it at work (damn restaurant) not_ok.gif
Something about personal records...thank god I quit that job
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 24-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #55
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

My first post was a comment about Spellcasting 101.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 24-11-2005, 11:32 AM   #56
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh on Apr 13 2005@ 07:21 PM
Err...hello! Can anyone tell me actually how to make music with ReBirth? I use FLStudio 5 for some time now, I made some GREAT music with it, but when I got ReBirth... I launched it, I've seen the screen with millions of knobs, buttons and dingies, and my brain suddenly produced a "Stack overflow"* .
I'm able to play the musics provided with the program, but how on earth do I make my own? That program has more buttons than a space shuttle, for god's sake!*
Anyway, where can I show my musics to you? I made some early ones with Dance eJay and Techno eJay (I know, I know... I'm a noob), and with FLStudio. I'd like to show you them, and get some review how (un)talented I am*
Maan, kinda makes me feel akward. Long post with little of a meaning, and has absolutely nothing to do with Abandonia in the first place. Well it says everything I made my very first post in the Music thread

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 24-11-2005, 11:54 AM   #57
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Hello guys.

I am playing this game again after a long time and I am having a problem with the speed. If I play the game normaly then it is too quick, especialy the earth map and the battle map. Even with reducing the scroll speed to 1. If I use a program to reduce the speed of my pc (PIV 1.7) then I get weird pauses, like bumps in time where everything is frozen for a second or two every few seconds. While the game is still playable it is very annoying and I would rather not have this problem.
Any ideas how to fix it?

And another question, back in 1992-3 (don't remember exactly anymore) I preordered the game for my Atari ST, only to cancel it a bit later cause I had some problems (RL). AFter that I never managed to see any mention of the game for the ST. Which feels a bit weird. Was it actualy ever released for it? (I got the PC version (3? floppies back in 1994)

I do not like doing the MC, it feels like cheating, though it isn't. I like the eh, hmm, I forgot what I was about to say wallbash.gif

That was my first post as a member. I had a couple before as a guest.

efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios