Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-12-2006, 03:07 AM   #121
Xikarita
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doubler @ Dec 6 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]270552[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Heh, I have them all twice, since I had to rebuy Morrowind as the GotY when my original MW CD got damaged. I'd already bought the expansions when they first came out :P
[/b]

:blink: Did you break a mirror or something? :w00t:
Old 08-12-2006, 06:18 AM   #122
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

well i asked in UESP and one guy even found a potion for corpus resists!

as i said the spell is very expencive and also very hard to do (it will take a lot of magicka and high skill). well i will check some other sites. liek the one for spell search. i wonder if they have it in them. cause i realyl forgot where i got it. but i think it was in one of the temples. should be gnissis ol balmora, but i don't know if it was imperial or tribunal temple.

well here you can find all th epsell you need (SPOILER):

http://www.thejamessite.com/morrowin...pellsearch.htm
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor
Old 18-12-2006, 09:15 PM   #123
Tito
Alley Cat

Well, lets see if you guys can help me with two questions.

First, a friend of mine is trying to do the main quest, but he is unable of getting rid of the coprus disease, becuse Divayth Fyr says he has damaged some inmates or something like that (I guess that he killed some of them while plundering the dungeon). Is there any way of fixing this other than killing Divayth? He is not strong enogh, I'm afraid.

And the second, while exploring some dungeon I found some funny guy dressed like a clown, demanding a levitation potion in exchange for his clothes, as he was trapped in some kind of elevated prison. But I've been unable to find such potion. Does it have a strange name, or is it simply that I am a bit dumb?

Thanks
Old 18-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #124
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

About that potion: Does it have to be a specific flask, or could you offer him your moonshine if you have made any/buy one at the nearest alchemy shop?
Old 18-12-2006, 10:23 PM   #125
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

About your second question, just check around your favorite alchemist shoppe. It should have them (if it doesn't, find a new favorite alchemist shoppe)
He's not dressed like a clown, though :P

And you won't be able to give him self-produced potions.
Old 19-12-2006, 08:13 PM   #126
Tito
Alley Cat

That's the problem. I've been unable to find a levitation potion, even having checked about 6 temples, 3 alchemists, 2 apothecaries and all of the mages guilds. :blink: So I am getting a bit desperate, and I suppose that imprisoned guy too. Are those potions simply called Potion of Levitation or Standard Potion of levitation, or something like that, or do they have a special name?
Old 19-12-2006, 09:21 PM   #127
Xikarita
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tito @ Dec 19 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]272158[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
That's the problem. I've been unable to find a levitation potion, even having checked about 6 temples, 3 alchemists, 2 apothecaries and all of the mages guilds. :blink: So I am getting a bit desperate, and I suppose that imprisoned guy too. Are those potions simply called Potion of Levitation or Standard Potion of levitation, or something like that, or do they have a special name?
[/b]

The Temple of Balmora has a couple of them, I remember using them to explore the Dwemer ruins in the main quest (''Dwemer Puzzle Box'' subquest).
Old 15-02-2007, 03:19 AM   #128
silz
Abandonia nerd

Morrowind is perfect. I mean I'm a prisoner but an Imperial prisoner. There were doubts, questions that needs to be answered. I have to do things for the Blades, to be given some info...totally makes sense. Information comes with a price. Everything was revealed at the Eranibenisum camp from the wise women as I happened to choose a Dark Elf char. Its also amazing to see those failed Nerevar incarnate. It only shows you are a possibility but you have to fight your way, to prove yourself so you won't fail like the others. The story goes from strength to strength. It was amazing.

But Oblivion (sorry to be OT) leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Having been a TES fan since Morrowind, I always help but wonder why on earth the game starts with a prisoner. Out of ideas maybe? It doesn't make sense to me. Come on, there definitely are better way to start than a prison again! Whats worse is the Emperor can waste so much time chatting to my char in Oblivion saying about the prophecies and such like crossing path and all that crap than do nothing. Seriously,I would have opted the other way out through the gate (but its locked). As a prisoner, I'm supposed to risk myself to aid his arse? No wai!!!
silz is offline                         Send a private message to silz
Old 15-02-2007, 09:13 AM   #129
Tito
Alley Cat

You know, also Arena, the first one in the series, started with you as a prisoner, so I guess The Elder Scrolls aren't that good at originality. Anyway, the main characteristic of this games is freedom, I guess, more than a good plot (that tends to be rather bad in all the games of the series I have tried, by the way).
Old 15-02-2007, 11:28 AM   #130
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Also in Ultima Underworld 1 where you are imprisoned and Arx Fatalis (tribute to Ultima Underworld) where you fall down from another plain of existance and they just pick you up and take you in prison. And then you don't know are you the chosen one or just the person who will help the chosen one. or maybe you need to find the chosen one?!?!

Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor