Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #11
zezaekrael

Quote:
Originally posted by Ross@Feb 28 2005, 05:35 AM
Do not double post. In this case you started a new topic asking the same and one minute after you ask in another thread (this one). This is considered as spam. Look at your started topic for answer(s) - Eagle of Fire
At what point do you see me asking anything here??? I _stated_ something. There is a difference.
zezaekrael is offline                         Send a private message to zezaekrael
Old 28-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #12
zezaekrael

Quote:
Originally posted by Ross@Feb 28 2005, 05:35 AM
Do not double post. In this case you started a new topic asking the same and one minute after you ask in another thread (this one). This is considered as spam. Look at your started topic for answer(s) - Eagle of Fire
Oh, and for further detail, you better check again, because I haven't started any threads at all here. Not one. So before you accuse, check your facts.
zezaekrael is offline                         Send a private message to zezaekrael
Old 28-02-2005, 06:28 PM   #13
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

zezaekrael, unless you are -Ross- in disguise then I really, really don't understand the meaning of those two post.

Let me say you that I don't like being accused of something I did not do. Plus to that you just doubleposted when I just warned another person not to.

I'm really not in the mood for such things lately so I'd suggest you'd behave properly.

And the thread of -Ross- can now be found in the request section. I moved it at the same time I wrote that blue text, which BTW mean that I edited his post. You can find it here.