Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #311
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Maerryji@Nov 1 2005, 01:34 PM
It's not a bug. You are allowed to get the items from under the walls if you know where they are.
Are you sure about that? I clicked at the wall for about ten times with no result. Then I entered the square and walked back, clicked and got the maul! :blink:
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 01-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #312
Undertaker
Super Freak

In the square to the right of the right treisure chest behind the "you have no faith" door, there's a Long Sword and a Scale Male.

I guess all this stuff was just left behind by the programmers, because they didn't care about 'cleaning it up'. I can't blame them for that!
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 01-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #313
Reanimator

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertaker@Nov 1 2005, 11:47 AM
The "stairs down shortcut" -bug in White Tower level 2 (disk version only): in the dark room, get the Mystic Key from the niche. After that, place any item in the niche, open the door and press the butten. The wall will change and another button will appear (kind of like in the Draracle's Caves, to get to the Jeweled Dagger). Keep pressing the buttons until you see a stair. You can still press the button a couple of times, without having it disappear. This stair is actually the stairs down back to level 1. If you walk in it backwards, you'll take the stairs down.
Oh! Fine! I've already known that (bug?). There was the same thing in the oldest version of Lands but I didn't need to put anything in that niche. So I thought that this (bug?) was erased in other versions.
Reanimator is offline                         Send a private message to Reanimator
Old 01-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #314
Maerryji

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertaker+Nov 1 2005, 01:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Undertaker @ Nov 1 2005, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Maerryji@Nov 1 2005, 01:34 PM
You are allowed to get the items from under the walls if you know where they are.
Are you sure about that? I clicked at the wall for about ten times with no result. Then I entered the square and walked back, clicked and got the maul![/b][/quote]
You've misunderstood me.
If you know where the item is (in-game, i.e., you've seen it already) you can get it even if it's under wall or in closed niche. That's the way I always get humanoid figurine.

Check this in any place where the closing walls are: put something to the floor there, leave and try to get it when the wall appears.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #315
Reanimator

Long sword and scale mail??? I've not found anything like that. Couldn't you explain where were you found them?
Reanimator is offline                         Send a private message to Reanimator
Old 01-11-2005, 02:37 PM   #316
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Reanimator@Nov 1 2005, 03:25 PM
Long sword and scale mail??? I've not found anything like that. Couldn't you explain where were you found them?
Ah, my mistake. I meant the third White Tower level, in the square to the right of the right treisure chest behind the "You have no Faith" door. Are you still following me?

Behind the door in the north east in the third White Tower level, there is a door you can only open if you have the Crucible of Faith in your inventory. Behind the door are two treisure chests. The items are in the square to the right of the right treisure chest.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:39 PM   #317
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Reanimator+Nov 1 2005, 02:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reanimator @ Nov 1 2005, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Undertaker@Nov 1 2005, 11:47 AM
The "stairs down shortcut" -bug in White Tower level 2 (disk version only): in the dark room, get the Mystic Key from the niche. After that, place any item in the niche, open the door and press the butten. The wall will change and another button will appear (kind of like in the Draracle's Caves, to get to the Jeweled Dagger). Keep pressing the buttons until you see a stair. You can still press the button a couple of times, without having it disappear. This stair is actually the stairs down back to level 1. If you walk in it backwards, you'll take the stairs down.
Oh! Fine! I've already known that (bug?). There was the same thing in the oldest version of Lands but I didn't need to put anything in that niche. So I thought that this (bug?) was erased in other versions.
[/b][/quote]
You might be right about not having to put anything in the niche; I didn't check that...
Old 01-11-2005, 02:41 PM   #318
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Maerryji@Nov 1 2005, 02:56 PM
You've misunderstood me.
If you know where the item is (in-game, i.e., you've seen it already) you can get it even if it's under wall or in closed niche. That's the way I always get humanoid figurine.

Check this in any place where the closing walls are: put something to the floor there, leave and try to get it when the wall appears.
Ah, yes. Now I get it.

But couldn't it be that the programmers wanted you to be able to get that maul but forgot about that rule?
Old 01-11-2005, 02:51 PM   #319
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Could you please use the EDIT button more? You just made multiple posts.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 01-11-2005, 03:11 PM   #320
Maerryji

Dear VIP,
We're just discussing the game secrets here. It is much easier to follow the discussion if new information is contained in the new postings. As for me, I cannot edit my messages anyway because I am not registered.
If you need some information you're free to ask. If you just want to know more you should wait until we gather more data. Then we probably will sum it up at some site.