Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-10-2005, 08:17 AM   #281
Gamefreak

I guess pushing her to a pit doesn't make her die, but instead she'll be in the level below, like the party would fall through, too. There you can find her and still can kill here.

Old 29-10-2005, 08:44 AM   #282
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Maerryji+Oct 29 2005, 06:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maerryji @ Oct 29 2005, 06:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Undertaker@Oct 28 2005, 08:20 PM
I litteraly did hundreds of thousands points of damage to her, and she still lived. I guess her HP is infinite.

But a friend of Maerryji thought he'd beaten her once, but he doesn't remember it well!
I think it was Mateej's friend.
I've never heard about killing Scotia without using Truth before I visited this forum. (Well, I've pushed her to a pit once but in the version I had this didn't make me win. No Scotia, no victory.) [/b][/quote]
Sorry, my mistake!

How can you push Scotia in a pit? You can't reach a pit in the final battle, or you? :blink:
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 29-10-2005, 01:33 PM   #283
Maerryji

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertaker+Oct 29 2005, 08:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Undertaker @ Oct 29 2005, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sorry, my mistake! :wall:

<!--QuoteBegin-Maerryji
@Oct 29 2005, 06:36 AM

... I've pushed her to a pit once but in the version I had this didn't make me win. No Scotia, no victory.
How can you push Scotia in a pit? You can't reach a pit in the final battle, or you? :blink:[/b][/quote]
NP, spare your head!

I have already told this: one wall in Scotia's domain is removable. You need to push Scotia through it using the dark gauntlet or Hand of Fate spell (there's only one point she wouldn't enter if you don't push her, this is correct one). Then you can lead her around a column once again and run to any place on the floor. She will be stalking you.

Old 29-10-2005, 06:27 PM   #284
Reanimator

Look at my userpic!!! It was directly taken from the game screen (no editing! ) 'Respects for Maerryji who helped me'.
Reanimator is offline                         Send a private message to Reanimator
Old 30-10-2005, 09:46 AM   #285
Undertaker
Super Freak

Dual Scotia's?? How did you do that?? :blink:
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 30-10-2005, 10:02 AM   #286
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Maerryji@Oct 14 2005, 05:11 AM
Does anyone know the way to make Dawn join you?
(At least, there is an evidence this was planned by Westwood. Those who have save-files editing expirience may know that there are bytes in character description whose values correspond to face. You may check that there is Dawn's face (blue-eyed Dawn, yes, not brown-eyed!): Start a new game, choose Conrad, save, open save file, find FBFF bytes (it's close to the character name), replace it with F9FF. Or there may be 0500, then replace it with 0700. At least, in both versions of Lands I have played it was possible.)
I kind of overlooked this post... could you tell me what changes this edit bring? Do you actually have Dawn in your party? Or does this just changes the portrait? And what happens if Dawn speaks? Does she have her own voice?
Old 30-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #287
Maerryji

This only changes the portrait. I doubt there's a way to make her join us, so this must be just the trace of a script branch which is absent in the released game.

I don't have any voices in my current version, but as far as I remember you may switch them, too (at least, screams' sounds). There might be two woman's screams if this was prepared too. But I don't think CD version has the extra speach for the removed script parts.

But I will be happy to hear that there is correct way to make Dawn join us.

Old 30-10-2005, 11:24 AM   #288
Undertaker
Super Freak

I see. So the portrait does change moves when she talks, winks etc., but she screams like Conrad and her characteristics and name is like Conrad's, right?
Old 30-10-2005, 11:36 AM   #289
Maerryji

Exactly.

Old 30-10-2005, 11:43 AM   #290
Reanimator

To Undertaker: If you want I can make three ... :whistle:
Reanimator is offline                         Send a private message to Reanimator