Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-01-2005, 08:58 PM   #1
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

He guys (and girls)

Maybe some of you notice it last days but since we had that great duscussion about SPAM (thx to sebastianos) i decided to take a look at the life of a real SPAMslut.

And the best way to do discover is: Become one by yourself..

How funny can it be to SPAM every day and try to irritate the people on the forum with all the bullsh*t you were writting down...

So i decided to become the SPAMpaul for a couple of days...just posting some stpuid things in the bla bla bla section and try to react at the most things on the forum even when i got nothing useful to say...

But i decided to take it to the next level and SPAM in the most stupid way....8 post after eachother all by myself...it was fun to do but not that usefull for most others (i think...)

But the moment Supreme is still the stupid poll i made in the forum...what is better: A Rabbit or a Duck...how could people even react serieus to it??? :blink:

But now i`m going back to normal WORMpaul and so not anymore SPAM from my side...when you missed it: I can always go back to the SPAMpaul....just aks and maybe one day it will happen again :bleh:

@all Admins: I didnt even get a warn????

Why didnt i get a warn???

But i can live with that...i found out that you can do a lot on this forum with SPAM...and so for all SPAMsluts under us:

Go ahead...keep spamming...the admins are not that fast with giving warns k:

And i must admit: It can be really fun to be a SPAMslut (even for a few days)

Greetings,

Wormpaul
Old 04-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #2
FreeFreddy

Just don't think you're completely safe there.

Old 04-01-2005, 09:05 PM   #3
xoopx
Hero Gamer

i think the only way to decide is to cover wormpaul in birdseed and grass, and shut him in a shipping container with a duck and a rabbit
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 04-01-2005, 11:37 PM   #4
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

I saw your 8 posts..
I read them all...
It was Spam... BUT... you did it, bc you MEANT to do it..
I KNEW you where trying to push it..

Heck.. i even posted after you little spam-fest.

The duck/rabit thing is nothing special... It's in the Blah Blah.. so not surprised over the poll... It was in the right forum, so no warning there...

Seriously: Your little 8-poster is not much compared to the ppl we've actualy warned. But as allready said, don't push it...

It's not like you to spam, so it was easy to figure out the reason.
We'r not throwing warnings all over the place.. warnings are a LAST resort to show ppl that this is SERIOUS... There is money involved in this in the background (server-costs <- ad-income)

With a forum filled with SPAM, who would visit us? Who would click the ads, and keep us floating?

That is the reason why clamping down on spam is the important issue here..

We all do this for fun, but sadly, the server-hosts doesn't.. If we'r lucky thou, by thus fall/winter, i'll sit on my own 100/100 line, and then we might cut the server-costs by a BIG chunk, and tentions can ease up..

Think of it..
It's for fun for most of you, but it's a few ppl that have actualy invested in this, and if it fails, will have to caugh up some serious money for it..

Just my thought on this subject.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:14 PM   #5
cheesegrater
Game freak

You are a wild child. You need downers.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #6
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

Indeed...

a really good serious thought Titan... (could be one by Picard)

But that`s the problem....the most of us are here just for fun and wouldnt dare if the server breaks down...they will just find a new one..

And maybe some of them really like you guys (like me) and are really depressed when the sever is falling down, so they will do all they can to keep it up and keep the forum nice and open...

But even for them it`s hard to imagine what it means to some of them...you are people with only a face and a name....totally no real connection and so absolute less respect and loyalty to you...(then it would be in real life)

So the internet is a strange world...but as far as we can make it i will stay here with you all (and not only with spam)