Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Default Red Seeds Profile aka Deadly Premonition

Did someone in fact play this weird gem? I really love it and it keeps absorbing me for weeks now. I'm playing the japanese version since there isn't yet another version for PS3 out there.
It's still quite worth the effort even with no knowledge of japanese language. But it helps a bit though...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 23-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
Did someone in fact play this weird gem? I really love it and it keeps absorbing me for weeks now. I'm playing the japanese version since there isn't yet another version for PS3 out there.
It's still quite worth the effort even with no knowledge of japanese language. But it helps a bit though...
I have heard a lot of good things about it. The X360 version was released in English, while for PS3 it will be released in april I think. Not that much to wait.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
saibot216
Super Freak

My friends and I love it, made a parody video of it when it came out. Woke up today and SWERY is now following me on twitter.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 05-03-2013, 07:32 AM   #4
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Ah, yes! That's true. I really forgot about the re-release for the PS3 in western countries. In fact, I preordered this version. So that makes it weired a little Bit more forgetting about it.

What's really great is the fact, that this version will include some new scenarios and completely improved controls, so... Definately a no-brainer!

And yes, swery is a very nice person. Quite open and all, he started following me on twitter a while ago, too :-)
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone