Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-01-2005, 04:02 AM   #41

i can't beat the 3rd mission struggle to save the island or something so i'm wondering are there any cheats that acctully work in this game?

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 07:39 AM. Reason: :)'s

Old 01-02-2005, 08:11 PM   #42
whirlibulf

It's no fun if you have to cheat :P
On that mission, make sure you bridge all the way around the enemy thunder cannons, so that they enemy cannot build any more. Espicially make sure that he cannot attack your sun barricade generators, otherwise you will definately lose. Make sure you send your golems to the safe geysers at the top and bottom first. When you have enough money, attack the enemy workshops and temple with your sun cannons, but be wary of thunder cannons, as the enemy can place them a long way away and destroy your attackers.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:13 AM   #43
Melchior

Well, I have already beat all the single player missions and won a few multiplayer matches, but I'd still like to know of any cheats for this version of the game, just to fool around a little. ^^

I have tried a certain cheat that I saw on the net in which you had to type in the message box .cheatorama 8675309 , and that would unlock a cheat menu, but it doesn't seem to work. I was wondering if anyone could help me. Thanks.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:07 PM   #44

I hate to say it but I can't beat the fourth mission. I just don't have enough Storm Power and then when i run out of Storm power the enemy destroys my cannons and over runs my base and i lose. Any help?

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 07:38 AM. Reason: :)'s

Old 04-02-2005, 01:47 AM   #45
Melchior

The way I beat that mission was to first build bridges keeping the enemy from building bridges to my island. Completely surrounding his island with your bridges would be best. Then you'll be safe to build cannons that will attack his workshop from a safe distance to avoid disk throwers. He may keep rebuilding the workshop, but that only means more storm power to you every time you destroy it. Then, when he can no longer build any disk throwers you attack his temple and capture his priest. Simple.

Don't mind harvesting for storm power. If you do it right, you won't need to. =P

Old 04-02-2005, 10:54 PM   #46

thank you!

Old 09-02-2005, 01:49 AM   #47
Durak
Games Master

This version was patched by gamers of NetStorm when Activison shut down their online servers and stopped working on the game. This patch greatly improves the game since .37 (Current is .64 but .70 is coming out shortly) had lots of bugs that were abused and online play was full of hackers that could do almost anything in the game. In .64 the .cheatorama 8675309 was also removed for one reason or another (and cheating isn't any fun anyway :bleh so you can't cheat anymore in single player OR multiplayer.

When .70 is released (Loads of things are being tweaked by a great team) I will hopefully get Kosta to update it here when I can but you can also check www.netstormhq.com if your version is out of date for the newest one.

I have also written a bunch of campaign reviews so if you're having trouble go to www.netstormworld.com and look under the walkthrough section. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you all in the skies.
Durak is offline                         Send a private message to Durak
Old 13-02-2005, 04:53 PM   #48
Speedy

Hi!
I'm new here!
As i read through your posts, it seams someone's hosting servers for Netstorm?
Can't access the homepage www.netstormworld.com mentioned above!
Could any of you guys post a server address for direct connect!
Would be fine!
Speedy

Old 13-02-2005, 05:24 PM   #49
Dwindlin

Well, we're going to release a new patch soon (version 10.70) which will be available through www.netstormhq.com. As for ranking, and things of that sort, they will be adjusted in 10.70 so that it doesn't get so repetative, although As Durak was explaining, most players don't rank up anyways. The thing I most enjoy about Netstorm is the small, tight knit community. This means everyone knows who everyone else is, and when you become really good at the game, you earn respect and fame. It's an interesting feeling for an online game, as with games like Warcraft etc. it's next to impossible to be good enough to get recognized, whereas on NS, anyone that's played for a couple of years is known by everyone else

Old 26-02-2005, 07:51 PM   #50
Durak
Games Master

Periodically netstormhq.com and netstormworld.com go offline, but it's almost always temporary for some reason or another. If you already have NetStorm these are the servers to add (Although you need .64 to play on them, can still connect though and chat or notice you are out of date)

Main Server: netstorm.game-host.org:6800
Backup Server: play.netstormworld.com:6800
Durak is offline                         Send a private message to Durak