Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2006, 07:09 AM   #1
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Hello everybody! you might remember me as the guy who called himself one of the dodgest names in on the forum, or the guy with one of the biggest personal vendettas against UBCDavid. But im here to make an announcement. Due to increased pressure from fellow abandonians concerning the nature of my avatar, that has been for the last 5 months or so been awaiting an image, I am pleased to announce that i have in fact changed it. Yes yes please settle down people. I would also like to add that, even though this thread will probably be closed about 3 hours from now, I hope you guys are pleased and finally get off my back about it. If you guys can make such a bloody fuss over the stupid awaiting image avatar, i feel i have a right to do the same with this one. The fact that its a picture of Billy Idol has nothing to do with anything other than he is my idol. get over it.

Sincerely
Blackhole.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#