Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-06-2006, 12:27 AM   #1
FISHCHAIR
Abandonia nerd

everywhere i go i hear about this amazing Game Called Warcraft wich has about 9 million players that play online with each other, you create your own caracter join up with another Gang hunt for tressure and fight other Gangs while Building up your Skills, you can be a Fighter, a madge, (ect...) stuff like that, i done a Google Search for screenshots and found Quite a few but not many Reviews on the game its self,
have you played the game online ? if so whats with all the Hype on this one Game, what makes it sooooooooooo Good ?
FISHCHAIR is offline                         Send a private message to FISHCHAIR
Old 06-06-2006, 01:55 AM   #2
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Game-Crack... dude... listen for a sec... you don't really NEED to start a new thread every single time you want to ask something... you there is a search button... I know it's hard to find and using it could take up a whole book, but I'm confident in you abilities k: So do yourself a favor and think before you post alright? k:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 06-06-2006, 02:00 AM   #3
FISHCHAIR
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Playbahnosh @ Jun 6 2006, 02:55 AM) [snapback]234617[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Game-Crack... dude... listen for a sec... you don't really NEED to start a new thread every single time you want to ask something... you there is a search button... I know it's hard to find and using it could take up a whole book, but I'm confident in you abilities k: So do yourself a favor and think before you post alright? k:
[/b]
well Excuse me for breathing ! but i dont see any admin signs by your name so do me a favour take your face for one please your really starting to annoy me have you nothing better to do than to go around and rip people about what they post ? HEY i have an idea try doing one yourself you mooron
FISHCHAIR is offline                         Send a private message to FISHCHAIR
Old 06-06-2006, 02:02 AM   #4
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

You are really starting to piss me off dude! What do you think you are doing anyway? coming here and playing the big-guy? Get lost looser before I get you lost! Capiche?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 06-06-2006, 02:05 AM   #5
FISHCHAIR
Abandonia nerd

OH ffs theres at least one everywere you go isnt there mate do yourself a favour end it quickly and be quiet about it curl up and die somewere please and i mean that in the nicest way possible
Old 06-06-2006, 02:09 AM   #6
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

You know what? do whatever you like. Spam up the forum to hell and back. Be my guest. But don't be surpsised if yer topics get closed soon because of that. And don't come to me if it does happen, I told you so.

And don't play with somebody who has nothing to lose...

Peace...

Old 06-06-2006, 02:13 AM   #7
FISHCHAIR
Abandonia nerd

Do me a favour please Dont talk to me i dont know what i did to piss you off because you started this crapare you well known on here for pissing people off if not i think others should know about it ffs man go and make some sweet sweet love to your Tecno music !
Old 06-06-2006, 02:15 AM   #8
moogle
Abandonia Homie

....Game, hes right.
There are like 2k topics on this..
And this isn't the right section of the forums anyways...
And it isn't a good ideea to insult other members when hes just trying to be friendly and help you, even if hes not an admin, its not a good idea to do, especially when one is as new as you...
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 06-06-2006, 02:18 AM   #9
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Thank you Moogle, I though it's gonna be a 1 on 1 here :P
And Game.. I'm not yer enemy dude, just trying to save your behind from an early nuke from Titan

Old 06-06-2006, 02:19 AM   #10
moogle
Abandonia Homie

I know, just don't think he gets it...although, personally, I would like to see that "OWNED" video again
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle