Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-05-2006, 12:12 AM   #21
Professor Nopants

this game is way too hard, ie the puzzles don't make too much sense. i understand there's a walkthrough, but this game is far too difficult. for instance, right in the beginning you can get the mustard. however if you don't already know it's there, you can click in like 10 different places on the food stand and not find it....nice art though, maybe worth printing the walkthrough out...
Professor Nopants is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Nopants
Old 22-11-2006, 05:39 PM   #22
mystica

Hi I'm playing with Donna Fatale and am stuck. In the walkthrough it says

Quote:
KINZA SQUARE: TALK TO GEISHA,ASK:HOW MUCH,EXAMINE POSTER,TALK TO DINO FAGIOLI,WALK TO STORES.[/b]
The problem is I can't find Dino anywhere! Please help!

Thanks

Old 21-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #23

I'm playing Donna and I'm stuck. I have ticket to Kinza but cant figure out what I'm supposed to do with it. The walkthrough just says to walk to Kinza Square but I don't know where that is.

Old 27-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #24
tbmutiny00

It seems scummvm has added the engine to play this game. Its seems to run alot smoother on scummvm as well. although you still have to have the copy protection codes to play the game.
tbmutiny00 is offline                         Send a private message to tbmutiny00
Old 28-05-2007, 01:10 PM   #25
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

The programe you use to play the game on does absolutely nothing to the protection codes, so it doesn't matter what you run it on, but what version. If you have a cracked version you won't need the codes, if you use the original (uncracked) version you'll need the codes.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 09-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #26
WendyMann
Game freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystica View Post
Hi I'm playing with Donna Fatale and am stuck. ....The problem is I can't find Dino anywhere! Please help!
Thanks
Hello Mystica and guest

1) You can find maps for Nippon Safes at http://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Nfiles/
They are very useful.

2)
I played this a while ago, so do not remember exactly where Dino was, but I think he was standing outside the Sumo wrestling arena. He is a guy with a big build/body. In Kinza, there are only 5 locations : the Station (underground/subway), The Square, The TV Tower and Roof, and the Sumo Arena, so you would not have to look too far. The poster they refer to in the walkthrough is the wrestling poster, I think on the wall outside the Sumo wrestling arena.

3) Guest: in this game, you get around all over the place by either walking (within a city/area) or via the Metro subway trains, so always get a ticket for where-ever you want to go (from the newspaper seller - see Square 2 on the abovementioned map - as you have discovered) and go to the Metro subway (south of Square 2 on the Map) to travel to Kinza. The subway is underground so you go down steps to the subway. Take note of your exact surroundings when you emerge from the Kinza underground, so you can find it to return via train

Regards, Wendy
WendyMann is offline                         Send a private message to WendyMann
Old 26-07-2008, 10:44 PM   #27
rsdworker
Abandonia nerd

i downloaded and tried to run but didn't work = black screen after clicking right button on mouse - my DOS is 0.72 so what is wrong?
rsdworker is offline                         Send a private message to rsdworker
Old 27-07-2008, 07:41 AM   #28
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

DOSBox doesn't run games automatically, remember?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 27-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #29
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

rsdworker type intro
Old 27-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #30
rsdworker
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
rsdworker type intro
tried that - it still shows black screen - what is wrong?
rsdworker is offline                         Send a private message to rsdworker