Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-08-2010, 03:34 AM   #1
Username323
Lurker

Question Imperium Galactica II

I play Imperium Galactica II for PC, and while I have found dozens of sites offering cheats, I can't manage to get any of them to work. The most common is a "cheat console" that you can apparently get into that allows you to effectively have "god mode" turned on, but they aren't detailed in the "how" of utilizing the console. I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.
Username323 is offline                         Send a private message to Username323
Old 30-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
Oskatat
Game freak

in many games there is a special key to bring up the console. in the elder scrolls: morrowind and many other games its the ` or ~. Try looking in shortcut keys instead of cheats to find it, the cheat directory often assumes you already know this. For example, in morrowind, this command can be used to reposition when a glitch made an enemy appear inside a wall, or when you are stuck between people in other games, setting npcs back to their starting positions.

In other words, often not actually a cheat, but usefull though it can be used as cheat

it is actually the options offered to game testers and developers, where they can test and change stuff in-game, like, this is a tough fight, "what if i had one enemy less" or "what if I had ultimate bracers of protection and a wand of death"
Oskatat is offline                         Send a private message to Oskatat