Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-04-2006, 09:45 PM   #41
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andy@Apr 19 2006, 09:04 PM
Loud music damages our ears, but we still like to hear it / dance to it.

Much alcohol damages our liver and makes us feel rather bad the day after, but we still like the effect of it.

Smoking damages the lungs and costs much money, but still all smokers do it, because they like the effect of it.
I Don't Enjoy Loud Music..............Even if i Hear Music Pretty often, But SILENT!

I Don't Enjoy Alcohol..................It tastes Too Awful to Drink!

I Don't Enjoy Ciggaretes..................Their just Stinking and Tasting Awful!

But, i Just Reapeat with Every Post i Make in this Thread, so i Will Stop to Post in this Thread.

:bye:
The Good Soldier Švejk is offline                         Send a private message to The Good Soldier Švejk
Old 19-04-2006, 10:17 PM   #42
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Grinder@Apr 19 2006, 05:35 PM
You are living proof that we have younger visitors here. Mentally younger, that is.
lawl...
Stebbi is offline                         Send a private message to Stebbi
Old 19-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #43
natas
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by The Good Soldier Švejk@Apr 19 2006, 11:45 PM
But, i Just Reapeat with Every Post i Make in this Thread, so i Will Stop to Post in this Thread.
You don't have to do that. You could tell us what stupid and unhealthy things you do instead.

Maybe we could agree with the fact that no human is without failures and accept each other as we are as long as we do not harm each other too much. PEACE k:
natas is offline                         Send a private message to natas
Old 19-04-2006, 10:44 PM   #44
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by natas+Apr 19 2006, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (natas @ Apr 19 2006, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Good Soldier Švejk@Apr 19 2006, 11:45 PM
You don't have to do that. You could tell us what stupid and unhealthy things you do instead.

Maybe we could agree with the fact that no human is without failures and accept each other as we are as long as we do not harm each other too much. PEACE k: [/b][/quote]
Natas dont listen to him, he's not worth the words.
Old 20-04-2006, 09:26 AM   #45
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

bah... this discussion is SOOOOOO POINTLESS! <_<
You non-smokers try to talk the smokers off tha tobacco, but they seemingly don't want to. Everybody just keeps proving his point and this slowly becoming an all-out flaming match.

Quote:
Originally posted by natas
Maybe we could agree with the fact that no human is without failures and accept each other as we are as long as we do not harm each other too much. PEACE
DUH!

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 20-04-2006, 09:33 AM   #46
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by natas@Apr 19 2006, 10:26 PM
You could tell us what stupid and unhealthy things you do instead.
Do You Really Wanna Hear That?

Okay, i:

Drink Too Much Coca Cola

Eat too Much MC Donald's and Pizza.

Eat too Much Snickers

Eat too Much Cookies.

Play too Much Games (PC And Xbox)

That will Be All!
The Good Soldier Švejk is offline                         Send a private message to The Good Soldier Švejk
Old 20-04-2006, 10:33 AM   #47
Aristharus
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Aristharus

Now for something different.

I don't smoke, but I'm not going to try and talk smokers off tobacco. I understand the reasons why some people smoke (other than just being addicted). I'm also not concerned about passive smoking. I know many people who have smoked for what would seem an eternity, but who are still alive. Yes, it is a poison, but not so effective one that someone standing next to a smoker every now and then would die because of it.

It does smell, though. Some people like the smell and some people don't. Smokers should take this into concideration and not smoke in small places with lots of people etc. but for example here in Finland there are pretty strict rules for smoking, so here this is not a problem. You couldn't find a very small space with people in which you would be allowed to smoke.

I have to disagree with the point that smoking, unlike alcohol, wouldn't have any "positive" effects on the human body. Many people say that using alcohol is understandable because you get drunk and some people like it, but that smoking doesn't have that kind of effects. I think I saw this point in this thread, too. That is not correct. Nicotine is a alkaloid, and all alkaloids have certain effect on the human body. For example, caffeine is an alkaloid, too, and many people use it regularly and tend to feel the effects of it. Nicotine releases adrenaline and insulin in your body, and those hormones have certain effects to one's body and mind, so even though one doesn't get drunk or high from tobacco, some mostly relaxing effects are certain.
Old 20-04-2006, 11:12 AM   #48
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

On the plus side, people are much more relaxed (generally) when smoking and it helps some farmers (from the sale of tobacco).

On the negative side, it kills people, and you can get addicted very easily.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 20-04-2006, 12:48 PM   #49
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by The Good Soldier Švejk+Apr 20 2006, 09:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Good Soldier Švejk @ Apr 20 2006, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-natas@Apr 19 2006, 10:26 PM
You could tell us what stupid and unhealthy things you do instead.
Do You Really Wanna Hear That?

Okay, i:

Drink Too Much Coca Cola

Eat too Much MC Donald's and Pizza.

Eat too Much Snickers

Eat too Much Cookies.

Play too Much Games (PC And Xbox)

That will Be All! [/b][/quote]
fatty?
Old 20-04-2006, 12:59 PM   #50
Grinder