Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
luismw

Default Trying to identify a puzzle game

Hi there, I'm new to the forums. I have been a long time trying to find a game that I played as a kid but cannot find anywhere.

Here's all I can remember: it's a puzzle game in which you control a cutesy alien mascot called wimpy or bubbly or mimi (I really can't remember). The alien thingy looked kinda like a pikmin, only with two antennae.

The gameplay consisted of moving the alien around the level trying to reach some kind of goal (I can't remember if it was just a location or some kind of item). Besides moving, you could push around objects, and it probably was done by hitting them with your head. The part that I remember more distinctly is that the game included a great deal of physics. You had, for instance, a barrier made out of cork blocks and had to somehow put fire on them to remove them. There where also mirrors, magnets, fans... Kinda like the incredible machine.

Other technical data: the game was released before 1995, it had VGA graphics, and was shareware. I got it from a CD included on a Spanish PC magazine.

Sorry if I'm being too vague and thanks for your help.
luismw is offline                         Send a private message to luismw