Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-08-2004, 06:11 AM   #11
FreeFreddy

Quote:
Heroes of Might and Magic (SAY YOU CAN GET THIS TO WORK!!!)
Would be very good...

Old 12-08-2004, 11:00 AM   #12
Kiddiarni

I'd like to see Warcraft I on the page....

Old 12-08-2004, 11:23 AM   #13
FreeFreddy

Why didn't you ask that earlier? I have that game, event with it's latest (I think) patch. It's 80-90 MB big, though (.fli-movies).

Old 12-08-2004, 11:34 AM   #14
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

What is Advanced Civilization??!!
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 12-08-2004, 11:40 AM   #15
FreeFreddy

Perhaps Civilization for Windows?.. :?
I know there was such Civilization, but it's name is just that - Civilization for Windows.

Old 12-08-2004, 12:06 PM   #16
Variable

Advanced Civilization is sort of a combo between Axis &Allies and Sid Meir's Civ...and some other stuff. Best link I could find was an ebay ad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Its a pain in the butt to get working because the files I have for it are zips of each individual disk in the install. If I can work it so its more user friendly I'll make it available.

Tom, thanks for the awesome list. Sorry I missed so many you already had on the site. To answer your questions:

After checking 7 Cities of Gold it loads fine but cuts out after the main screen, guess I just haven't tried playing it in a while

Alladin and Asterix are both duplicates, sorry about that

Cadaver works fine, looks great, haven't played it in a while so I've forgotten all the keyboard commands

Heroes of Might and Magic...asks to find the CD drive. I downloaded a nocd crack and it still does it, I'm thinking if we can find some universal cdrom dos drivers and add them to dosbox's autoexec, we may be able to trick it. I'll work on it

You're missing Ultima 7 part 2 The Serpent Isle- I'd LOVE to make this available, as its likely my favorite RPG of all time. Lemme know if you want me to do the screens & review, I'm already playing through it and have all the reference files bookmarked online

[After edit] AND both the Ultima Underworlds. C'mon, those were great. I'm playing the 2nd one again now...I'm playing a lot of things again lately..

So thats it for now. Theres a few more I have on disks, but if anyone wants to pick out files from this list and get started on reviews and uploads, lemme know and I'll email them to you. Drop me a line at mkarman@bellsouth.net
Variable is offline                         Send a private message to Variable
Old 12-08-2004, 12:49 PM   #17
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

See I just don't get why HoMM ask for that CD since it works just fine in DOSBox for me.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Old 12-08-2004, 12:51 PM   #18
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Yes it's true.. just as my game worked fine on my comp, but on Tom's it asked for a CD!
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 12-08-2004, 03:25 PM   #19
FreeFreddy

Quote:
You're missing Ultima 7 part 2 The Serpent Isle- I'd LOVE to make this available, as its likely my favorite RPG of all time. Lemme know if you want me to do the screens & review, I'm already playing through it and have all the reference files bookmarked online

[After edit] *AND both the Ultima Underworlds. C'mon, those were great. *I'm playing the 2nd one again now...I'm playing a lot of things again lately..
Actually I uploaded Ultima 7 Part 2 quite some time ago now, but it seems to got stuck somewhere between upload location and the main site. Don't ask me why, I wasn't responsible for it after uploading :? :P

As for Ultima Underworld, I uploaded it 3-4 days ago, so I guess it will be underway to the site. Also I could upload Ultima Underword II, I have it too. It just seems not many were interested in Ultima Underworld 2 yet...

Old 12-08-2004, 10:28 PM   #20
Durak
Games Master

I'm interested in any Ultima games. Gimme gimme.
Durak is offline                         Send a private message to Durak