Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-06-2005, 03:29 PM   #21
Rob

No offense to anyone at AGD (I appreciate their efforts to bring my one of my favorite games back to life), but I prefer the original version. Sierra's original graphics may be old, but they have a certain charm to them.

Old 23-06-2005, 03:29 AM   #22
bunchel
Lurker

I used to have all the KQ games. I'd like to play again...How do I download them?
bunchel is offline                         Send a private message to bunchel
Old 23-06-2005, 06:12 AM   #23
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by bunchel@Jun 23 2005, 03:29 AM
I used to have all the KQ games.* I'd like to play again...How do I download them?
They're all ESA-protected, I'm afraid. But over at Abandonia Reloaded, there are very nice VGA remakes of KQ1 and KQ2, which are freeware, so you might want to try those:
King's Quest 1 Remake
King's Quest 2 Remake
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 27-07-2005, 07:59 PM   #24

How do i get past the pair of sharkees at the entrance gate?

Old 27-07-2005, 08:00 PM   #25
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

As far as I remember you don't. You need to find another way in.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 03-11-2005, 05:15 PM   #26
Kings Quest Woo

Smile

:ranting: In a walktrhough that I got through Just Adventure it says to look at the swans then go to the baby bird and look at it and then catch it with your net. They are talking about the duckling in another pond right? When I try to throw the net on the duck it says, don't throw it in the lake or you can't use it there. When I try to catch it with my bare hands it says, you are quick but the baby bird is quicker. When I try to click the net on Graham it says, you're not into those tie-up games (har-de-dar). :Brain: Anyone with a suggestion?
Kings Quest Woo is offline                         Send a private message to Kings Quest Woo
Old 26-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #27
jack57

this is for everyone who wanted help (i hope)

firstly sebastian, the sorcers cave in the sky, you don't make the second stone it becomes an emerald and the blue mineral can be obtained from the sword in your inventory, just use the mallet to get it out and add it to the mixture

Flep, possum's (little red riding hood) bucket isn't in the mailbox and never will be, it can either be found near the beach or on your way to the town, keep searching around the map in places other then the mailbox

Swamp directions for anyone who needs them is S,S,W,W,S,S,E,W,W. It may be confusing to go east then come back the way you came but it has to be done in this way just follow those exact directions and when the camera is behind you walk up the boat guy

When escaping from the sharkies, after getting the tridant, get out of the room and get back on the seahorse, take the escape challenge and avoid the rocks (it's a little minigame) then once in open waters use the tridant on the cave wall to block in the sharkies. If that makes sense.

hope this answers people's questions and all
jack57 is offline                         Send a private message to jack57
Old 26-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #28
jack57

Simon Iceland: sorry i didn't see the second page and your asking for help
the books are as follows in this order
Cinderella
3 little Pigs
Little Bo peep
Rumpelstiltskin
Romeo and Juliet
Tresure Island (it shows up after pressing all the 5 books above)

Kings Quest Woo: There is a single yellow duck in a pond elsewhere that you can catch with the net, make sure the net icon is on the duck

To get past the sharkies to get to the tridant simply select the hand icon and click the seahorse...
jack57 is offline                         Send a private message to jack57
Old 09-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #29
Machteld

Help me someone, please! I'm stuck.. I've checked out the walkthrough and the answer to my question isn't in there.

I'm in the scorcerer's cave at the top of the mountain. I need some kind of flask/vial to put the earrings, flower etc in. But I can't find anything! The walkthrough refers to a flask. Where is it? I can't find it! (My pc has some issues with brightness, so my screen is too dark to see details, maybe that's why I can't find it.)
And then there's something about a firestone? Where can I find that?

I hope someone can help me out with this, because it's driving me mad!

Old 11-07-2006, 07:08 AM   #30
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

The walkthrough says as well that you should have a closer look at the table.