Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-02-2006, 01:38 PM   #21
megahorax

Es un gran juego, de mis favoritos en lo que a Robots se refiere. Es muy adictivo, ya que los 3 personajes tienen armas diferentes y los gráficos y música ayudan a crear un ambiente muy bueno. Personalmente hubiera calificado con un 4 o 5.

Lo único que me pareció demasiado complicado es en la pantalla de las válvulas (creo que eran 7, si mal no recuerdo)

In English:
It is a great game, of my favorites in which to Robots one talks about. He is very addictive, since the 3 personages have different arms and the graphs and music help to create a very good atmosphere. Personally it had described with 4 or 5.

The only thing that seemed to me too complicated is in the screen of the valves (I believe that they were 7, if my memory serves me right)
megahorax is offline                         Send a private message to megahorax
Old 27-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #22
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Sorry, bud, I don't get what do you mean.

Reminder: ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #23
Kalvaer

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan@Jan 25 2006, 10:15 PM
How do you kill robot with a dino?
I know that I need a shield and a insect-thingy, and I got them, but how to hurt robot with that fly/insect/whatever it is?
Thanks in advance...
You need to go to the terminal at the end of Level 4. and activate the Stomach chamber

Then when you go to meet him at L0 (left hand side) use the shield and use the insect to fly behind him and activate the switch to the top left of the wall.

Here are also come of the codes needed to get past the terminal that asks for the passwords

2,4 forms
1,10 puzzles
3,7 ropes
8,1 Machines
3,9 Arcade
3,2 Planet
4,4 an
3,1 is

I'm currently completely stuck at the 3rd Pyrimid. I just cant seem to get closer to that "thing" to shoot it under its arm at its heart. The second pyrimid is almost way too easy, though the first one with that sound listening idea is a real pain in the rear end... no way you can finish the game with out sound.. Playing on the pc system speaker is just a pain!
Kalvaer is offline                         Send a private message to Kalvaer
Old 03-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #24
billgates
Lurker

Red face

Hi all,
thank for codes you posted in this forum! I solved the pipes riddle, then I reached a second door. This door can be opened using a lever placed at the other side of the door. The only way to move this lever is the "fly" that exits from the dino robot.
After some HOURS , I couldn't make the fly pass through the pipes to reach the other side.
There is no way I can do it.
Perhaps I'm missing something... a module to see through pipes?

Thanks for all your help!

billgates is offline                         Send a private message to billgates
Old 07-05-2006, 11:03 AM   #25
gbnogkfs

could be a stupid question, but how do you kill the big robot-slaver (the one with the whip) in the pipe-level?

Old 07-05-2006, 11:28 AM   #26
Thomy

Let me make a post which will make unhappy two persons at once:

billgates: There is no x-ray-vision-module; you just have to fly through blindly. It can be helpful to listen carefully, since you hear when you hit something. I did not find this so difficult, so I am pretty sure you have already solved the riddle before reading this post.

gbnogkfs: The way to kill the whip-guy is the old-fashioned brutal force... again there is no special kill-the-whip-robot-module. I don't remember precisely but the procedure is immediate: go as close as you can and hit hard - just be careful not to be pushed too far away since it can be painful.

I hope I've been helpful ...

Adijo!

Tom
Thomy is offline                         Send a private message to Thomy
Old 02-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #27
Catalanom

Hey all guys,what is the command for Heal my self and save the game with the survival module?
Thx

Old 05-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #28
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

IIRC, standing under it and pressing UP. Or maybe UP isn't neccesary.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-07-2006, 11:17 AM   #29
Bazalt

Hi!

I can't solve the pipes too. I draw down the whole map and where i die if open a valve but i can't solve, please anyone help me.

Old 04-07-2006, 02:50 PM   #30
johny_c

I've found codes for a Computer in Metal Mutant.
They are:

2 4 FORMS
1 10 PUZLES
3 7 ROPES
8 1 MACHINES
3 9 ARCADE
3 2 PLANET
4 4 AN
3 1 IS

After you kill the boss you have open way to get to the lowest level. Its a kind of factory or sometning when you meet zombies. In one of factorys rooms there is a flying something that i cant kill. Does anybody know howto kill this flying something?