Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-06-2005, 04:23 PM   #11
panther_512

OK! DosBox 0.61 did the trick.

No configurations needed.

Thank you all!

panther_512 is offline                         Send a private message to panther_512
Old 18-06-2005, 04:22 PM   #12
Thomy

I am wondering if someone is actually playing this game...
I am and I have found that there is a security code I don't have! After finishing the elevator part (by killing the boss) you are asked to provide a password. This is a word on the back of the original box (you are given the question more or less like "What is the third word in the second line on the back of the box?").
After three attempts you can go on... but you loose almost all your abilities. This means that you are unable to complete more than a couple of screens...
And now I am stuck... Can anyone help me?
Thomy is offline                         Send a private message to Thomy
Old 18-06-2005, 05:09 PM   #13
Thomy

Sorry for the double entry but, linked to the problem mentioned above, I have found out that this version is not cracked.
There is an update (of two of the files) available on the net that does the trick.
I don't know how to upload this here but if you (are able to) reach the point where the password is needed make a search or contact me.
Thomy is offline                         Send a private message to Thomy
Old 21-07-2005, 06:13 PM   #14

the word the computer asked for was "metal", unless it has more than one word to ask for. it was funny cus this was my first guess and it worked! me and my bro used to rinse this game when we were a lot younger, we had a copy which always crashed part way through. i downloaded a rom of it and it still crashes in the same place! i hope this one doesn't! cheers, Az

Old 22-07-2005, 06:48 PM   #15

forget the previous message, it changes everytime! i'm never gonna complete this game...

Old 06-10-2005, 10:33 PM   #16
Guestt

Hey! Does anybody know what to do in III stage (red stge) with these all valves? And how to unblock the grey gate?

Old 06-10-2005, 11:37 PM   #17
Oggy

Hi,

First post here (though I know Marko River and frequently visit this site), I just couldn't left unanswered the topic on one of my favourite games. So, the answer:

I won't give you answer just like that. Go through all the screens, make the map of junctions and valves, (they are connected through screens), and you'll have a clue of what should you do, at least after a little examination...

Old 19-10-2005, 09:37 AM   #18
Connor MacLeod
Lurker

Hello There.
I have a little question!
This game is full or "shareware,Demo..."
Becaus in when you kill the robot in Level 0(I talk the "ultimate" robot, I dont remember the name right now)with the dino, on the other side of the elevator there is a "think"
and when you are up to the "think" its aske you to whrite some codes from the book of the metal mutant.

Thanks.
Connor MacLeod is offline                         Send a private message to Connor MacLeod
Old 19-10-2005, 11:44 AM   #19
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

It is the full version. I think those are the old protection codes (just try anything - I'm quite sure the game is hacked).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 25-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #20
Ivan

How do you kill robot with a dino?
I know that I need a shield and a insect-thingy, and I got them, but how to hurt robot with that fly/insect/whatever it is?
Thanks in advance...