Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
El Quia
Abandonia Homie

Default Weird old game

Sometime during the nineties I got my hands (in a BBS) on the shareware version of a somewhat strange game. It was made (or financed or whatever) by a British (I think) org that fought against drugs. And that game was some weird plataformer that was supposedly make you don't want to do drugs. Although I don't think how can that be done when one of the "puzzles" required you to take XTC (or LSD, I can't remember) to make you small enough to pass through a small passage, lol.

The guy was a kid with a baseball cap, IIRC, and got a little more spastic after start taking a certain ammount of drugs. Also, taking drug took some health away, while getting hamburguers, sodas and other foodstuffs made you healthier. When you lose, the game told you how much money would have you spend on those drugs, I can't remember if they told you about time spent in jail or not, and your score would have been compared to famous drug users like jimmy hendrix and the like. Does someone remembers or knows about this game?

Last edited by El Quia; 13-11-2009 at 06:59 AM.
El Quia is offline                         Send a private message to El Quia
Old 04-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
UnconformistSheep
Forum hobbit

There is this guy that calls himself the Angry Video Game Nerd that does entertaining reviews of crappy games. I think I saw him reviewing a game like the one you describe; it was a whole ago though, couldn't find you a link. He doesn't review PC games, but it's possible there was a NES or SNES port...
UnconformistSheep is offline                         Send a private message to UnconformistSheep
Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnconformistSheep View Post
There is this guy that calls himself the Angry Video Game Nerd that does entertaining reviews of crappy games. I think I saw him reviewing a game like the one you describe; it was a whole ago though, couldn't find you a link. He doesn't review PC games, but it's possible there was a NES or SNES port...
That was Wally Bear and the NO! Gang, however, that didn't have a PC version made for it.
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak