Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #441
Pea... tear...

Hello

How can I add OST or sound files to X-Com Apocalypse?

Old 19-05-2006, 11:13 AM   #442
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

144613278944th time somebody asks about it in this thread.

You cannot.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 24-05-2006, 04:08 AM   #443

I have the original x-com apocalypse cd, but it didn't like to work for me, so I installed it from here and imported music file from cd.
Works for me. With music/sound and all.

Old 25-05-2006, 06:39 AM   #444
shh

hi, how to i get my squad leaders into the next rank? it seems so long and they haven't got promoted. its been about 30 days, 40 missions and over 150 kills. i have 14 agents, with 3 squad leaders already. i know that the Prerequisite for Sergeant are Squad leaders / (Sergeant + 1) is more than 2. i already got that.

i always send only 2 teams of 3 or 4 into battle.

Old 25-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #445
ShadowXavier

Noooooway!
Here I find the most perfect game ever made in computer history, and then the ESA has closed it for dowloading?!?! Are someone shitting me or is this just a very very poor joke?
ShadowXavier is offline                         Send a private message to ShadowXavier
Old 26-05-2006, 10:05 AM   #446
Guest_guest

Wow, thats stupid, fortunatelly i managed to download the file 1 day before the ESA suckers took it out, but now the file is "ilegal" hehe

Old 26-05-2006, 03:02 PM   #447
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Actually, that's a result of recent connecting of the Oldwarez List with the main site and automatizing the status updates.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-05-2006, 12:43 AM   #448

This is just amazing, one of the best strategy games EVER!!! im playing it everyday now, and its much more fun than those flashy new games like Doom 3 and HL2. Im fact im surprissed by the little details like when you thrown a grenade or explosive near dead bodies and the weapons and grenades of the body explode together in the explosion, little details like this make every game a lot better, i don't give a shi* about graphics in fact i think the Xcomapoc graphics are very good even for today standarts, im amazed, too bad i haven't played very much when it was released back in 1997, its was a VERY advanced game for its time

Old 31-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #449

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ May 30 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]233133[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
This is just amazing, one of the best strategy games EVER!!! im playing it everyday now, and its much more fun than those flashy new games like Doom 3 and HL2. Im fact im surprissed by the little details like when you thrown a grenade or explosive near dead bodies and the weapons and grenades of the body explode together in the explosion, little details like this make every game a lot better, i don't give a shi* about graphics in fact i think the Xcomapoc graphics are very good even for today standarts, im amazed, too bad i haven't played very much when it was released back in 1997, its was a VERY advanced game for its time
[/b]
Yes, the destructable terrain is especially cool!

It's really a pity they didn't quite finish the game (many unimplemented features).

Old 01-06-2006, 04:30 AM   #450
laiocfar
NOD Commander

The fire and the smoke in battle are realy well done. Most graphics are cool plus an old but sitll great game k: