Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-08-2017, 12:04 AM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Default replies to necroposting bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesmalaco View Post
OK, I know there's a similar topic already for this one, but I don't think the particular issue has been addressed.

Game is hanging (quits DOSBox) when cutting through the dura mater. I've tried ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. Raising and lowering the cycles. Turning off sound... doesn't matter. Will post my .conf file if anyone wants to help out, so please...
I think you should post in the Troubleshooting Forum. There will certainly have users to solve your problem with the game or DOSBox.

Posting in wrong Forum may not bring a desired and expected response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reachiso View Post
Thanks for your valuable reply
Huh? I do not get the joke unless you are drunk (Burp!) and / or on drugs like me.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 12-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Just in case you are still needing help!

Don't drink too much. I only do it 3 times a year when I am depressed. However I love you Myst so please don't kill yourself!

Anyways if you game hangs it could very well sometimes be that the coder has too much coding and it hangs. Seriously hehe I am a programmer and I sometimes have way too much programs in my programs and it confuses me so I just release it anyways and it hangs. An examples is I once coded something with 12000 lines. You got that right twelve thousand lines of coding is nothing to laugh at! It is work#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 13-10-2017, 01:24 AM   #3
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Don't drink too much. I only do it 3 times a year when I am depressed. However I love you Myst so please don't kill yourself!

Anyways if you game hangs it could very well sometimes be that the coder has too much coding and it hangs. Seriously hehe I am a programmer and I sometimes have way too much programs in my programs and it confuses me so I just release it anyways and it hangs. An examples is I once coded something with 12000 lines. You got that right twelve thousand lines of coding is nothing to laugh at! It is work#
Captien Bible... What the duck am I reading!?

My expression had been just a figure of speech...

Luckily I do not drink, smoke or use drugs.

On the other hand, I am pretty addicted to Puns 101, (Infamous and Unfunny Bad) Jokes 101 and Nonsense stuff 101...

By the way, I believe you said that Capo and I are both guys. This could create misunderstandings and embarrassment... Well, at least I am a heterosexual guy...

You can only check the user’s genre as long as he / she is an old user (I am not sure what the last registration date would be) and the user’s number.

For example:

• Capo: 11003 ;

• Japo(deis): 6590 ;

Paco: 9719 ;

Cyber-Bonk: 33205 ;

Poke-man: 27490 ;

• etc.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 13-10-2017, 07:03 PM   #4
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS! Jokes.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Captien Bible... What the duck am I reading!?

My expression had been just a figure of speech...

Luckily I do not drink, smoke or use drugs.

On the other hand, I am pretty addicted to Puns 101, (Infamous and Unfunny Bad) Jokes 101 and Nonsense stuff 101...

By the way, I believe you said that Capo and I are both guys. This could create misunderstandings and embarrassment... Well, at least I am a heterosexual guy...

You can only check the user’s genre as long as he / she is an old user (I am not sure what the last registration date would be) and the user’s number.

For example:

• Capo: 11003 ;

• Japo(deis): 6590 ;

Paco: 9719 ;

Cyber-Bonk: 33205 ;

Poke-man: 27490 ;

• etc.
Dear Myst,

Since you are addicted to jokes I will have to enable you! So here goes:

There is this guy watching a game from across the stadium.
He sees a girl leaning on a rail taking a selfie.
He was scared she was going to fall over the rail down the high walkway.
So catching her attention while she was watching over the rail...
He tripped and fell on the walkway.
She saw him fall so stopped leaning on the rail!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen