Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #11
Help!!!

I cannot get the war screen to work.
It is in Hex Mode and it pulls up the screen from me to deploy my armies, however I cannot place the armies. I can use the num pad to move the cursor around but I dont know what to press to get the armies place on the field.

Thanks for any help
Justin

Old 26-03-2006, 11:02 PM   #12
Justin

Oh --

I figured it out. You have to start from a valid hex, which is indicated by a circle.

Old 17-06-2006, 11:52 AM   #13

My DOSBox is Z: :-\

Old 17-06-2006, 11:52 AM   #14

I need it as C:

Old 19-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #15
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Jeez... just read the damn FAQs in Troubleshooting Archive (index of content in one of stickies in the main Troubleshooting forum), allright?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 26-02-2007, 01:56 AM   #16

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jun 19 2006, 05:53 PM) [snapback]237890[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Jeez... just read the damn FAQs in Troubleshooting Archive (index of content in one of stickies in the main Troubleshooting forum), allright?
[/b]
someone help me it says please incert disk and i dont know what DARBox is...

pleasehelpme

Old 26-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #17
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

(sounds of grinding teeth)

DosBox should be utilised.
<Lifeform> can assimilate DosBox under following location.

<Lifeform>s unfamiliar with DosBox should analyze the official DosBox FAQ.
Basic Setup and Installation is a Priority One starting location for that task.
DosBox installation includes file "README.TXT". Contents of the file should be assimilated by <lifeform> prior to any attempts of interaction with DosBox.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 27-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #18
mirrorshades
Forum hobbit

I think the download for this game is wrong. It's called "Nobunaga'sAmbitionII.zip" and contains a folder called "nobu2", but extracting the files and running the game actually gives the original (Nobunaga's Ambition). Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Ok, never mind. I guess DOSBox or the front-end I use didn't like "nobunaga2" as the directory name, and was just using the first 8 characters ("nobunaga"), which is where my copy of NA1 is saved. Changing it to "nobu2" did wonders.

Carry on. Nothing to see here.
mirrorshades is offline                         Send a private message to mirrorshades
Old 09-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #19
Guest_Alex_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Help!!! @ Mar 26 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]217416[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
It is in Hex Mode and it pulls up the screen from me to deploy my armies, however I cannot place the armies. I can use the num pad to move the cursor around but I dont know what to press to get the armies place on the field.

Thanks for any help
Justin
[/b]
move the light blue cursor to the circles on the map then press enter and it will place the unit.

also for the others at start it will will give 3 options 1. new game 2. load game 3. create disk

select #3 to create the disk it's still goes on your Harddrive but doing that is required to save the game later.
Also to get the game to work in windows 98 without the use of Dosbox you need to go to the folder look for the koei exe and double click it. I had to do that before i upgraded to XP.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #20

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_Alex_* @ Jun 9 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]293649[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Help!!! @ Mar 26 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]217416[/snapback]
Quote:

Thanks for any help
Justin
[/b]
move the light blue cursor to the circles on the map then press enter and it will place the unit.

also for the others at start it will will give 3 options 1. new game 2. load game 3. create disk

select #3 to create the disk it's still goes on your Harddrive but doing that is required to save the game later.
Also to get the game to work in windows 98 without the use of Dosbox you need to go to the folder look for the koei exe and double click it. I had to do that before i upgraded to XP.
[/b][/quote]
I hope this information is useful!