Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: What Do You Consider the Quality of My Jokes to Be?
Great! I laugh all day! 1 8.33%
Pretty good. I've seen worse. 1 8.33%
Alright. I detest most, but you have your moments. 0 0%
Okay. Not too good. 0 0%
No Comment. That's what I think. 0 0%
Corny, but if like that, okay. 0 0%
Pretty bad. I like to think I could do better. 3 25.00%
I've seen better from a talking Gecko. 3 25.00%
Does "No joke, when the nosk gets poked" sum up my opinion enough for you? CRAP! 0 0%
I'm sorry, you joke? Oh, those? Ha, those were so bad, I didn't even think of them as jokes. 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #11
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
Totally do not get the picture. At all. What is a sowilo-rune? I have no clue what you are talking about, no joke.
Some examples of medieval market here and here, and some examples of the music that's frequently played, and is based on, the whole modern medieval market scene here and here.
And finally, the meaning of the rune Sowilo (SOL) and example of how it might look like on a silver chain.

Dunno for sure but I think the modern medieval scene is mostly oriented on European countries like especially Germany, or Finland, and is probably largely unknown outside of Europe.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 07-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #12
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking

Quote:
Dunno for sure but I think the modern medieval scene is mostly oriented on European countries like especially Germany, or Finland, and is probably largely unknown outside of Europe.
I'm totally clueless myself.

That's weird stuff. In Extremo, believe it or not, doesn't sound too bad, Actually pretty good, in a strange "Bag-Pipey" kind of way, but I'm having a hard time coping with German lyrics!

So are you saying you work in a "Modern Medieval" "Traveling Circus" or something like that?

I totally just thought that your Avatar Image was photoshopped. I didn't even think of it as you, much less you in make-up.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 08-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #13
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
That's weird stuff. In Extremo, believe it or not, doesn't sound too bad, Actually pretty good, in a strange "Bag-Pipey" kind of way, but I'm having a hard time coping with German lyrics!

So are you saying you work in a "Modern Medieval" "Traveling Circus" or something like that?

I totally just thought that your Avatar Image was photoshopped. I didn't even think of it as you, much less you in make-up.
Don't think you'll find much, if any, of that kind of music in English, I only know of German groups which make that music.
I'm not working in a circus Just visiting the modern medieval markets with some friends when they're there, usually in Spring or Summer. The avatar picture is a bit photoshopped - the ears and the green color are, the rest is costume I had on.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 10-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #14
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking

Quote:
Don't think you'll find much, if any, of that kind of music in English, I only know of German groups which make that music.

Ha, well, that is unfortunate. I'm sure there's at least one

Haven't a clue how to find them, though!
Google! It solves all problems!

Quote:
The avatar picture is a bit photoshopped - the ears and the green color are, the rest is costume I had on.
Ha! I knew it! It is photoshopped!

Funny though, it wouldn't be that hard, by any means, to do that as a costume. Vulcan ears-- Green Face paint-- and the rest is already done!

Whoever did that messed with that shot is pretty good-- You could mistake it for being photoshopped or a costume

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 27-12-2017, 12:57 AM   #15
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
HA, but the joke's on you all!! This whole poll is a joke! Which you participated in! 2 people voted They've seen better from a talking gecko! Ha! That was a joke in-in- of-itself!

I regret to inform you that I will have to go live with the green elf, Scatty, as he is the only one who supports my worthy cause. You, you, SLEAZY CRICKETS! It was Jonh Sabugs that cursed the whole thing from the very beginning! He was the first to vote nay, and therefor the Condemning factor in this play by Staavspeare in which Staav is upheld by an angry lynch!

CURSE YOU, JONH SABUGS!!!

AND TO THE REST OF YOU--
ZIPPITY-DOO-DA-DAY I SAY TO YOU ALL!
ZIPPITY-DOO-DA-DAY!!!!

SMILE TRANSLATION INCOMING, FAST!

ME: "Whaddaya think"

CROWD: "IDIOCY! NONSENSE!"

ME: "BUT I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!"

CROWD: "OFF WITH HIS HEAD! NO WAIT, JUST SHOOT HIM, HE DOESN'T HAVE A HEAD!"

ME: "Nay! DO NOT POKE! IS NO JOKE! NO JOKE! NO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!"

(Crowd overwhelms, scene fades.)

Legend:

AB USERS(MOST)= &

Me= & and then

Scatty= (without the hypocracy part!)

Alright, *sniff sniff*, goodbye all.
I shall become hermit after a short while of living with Scatty. (He can only support me for so long)
maybe I'll move to Switzerland, or, I dunno, Nebraska. You know, same thing, 'ight?
peace out, bros. Faithful to the last. I lay In bones. More than you ever gave me...
Umm... I think you (BLizzard-man), Hyoga and Privatien Bible are funny not for your jokes themselves, but for your funny (re)actions, manners, behavior, way of writing...

Well, Hyoga even gets to make good jokes such as Capo, Japo and Paco. That battle between Hyoga and KrazeeXXL was comically epic! Super duper funny!

In the case of the former Captien Bible who was demoted to Privatien Bible, I found it hilarious that he would be suspended one after the other incessantly by the Grand Emperor Japodeis. That situation was very funny!

And The Fifth Horseman of the Apokolips can make very funny jokes in the Forum Suspension, ban and unban notices.. In that case, his jokes were really funny. I am sure his Overlord, Lord Darkseid, smiles when he hears those jokes, showing his teeth always white and clean... The new Cepacol advertising boy?

And in my case, I love infamous and unfunny bad jokes, nonsense stuff, pranks and puns. I laugh at the thought of them.

I wonder who is the craziest of the people I mentioned including me (BLizzard-man, Hyoga , KrazeeXXL , Poke-man , Privatien Bible , The Fifth Horseman of the Apokolips )?

PS: By the way, Grandmaster Spectreman. Who uses the most smileys between Poke-man and BLizzard-man?

“BLizzard-man jokes? That’s so old school”! Nerf this!

Last edited by Mystvan; 27-12-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan