Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-12-2004, 09:50 AM   #1
TaloN
Hero Gamer

Unhappy

2 days ago Dimebag Darrel was shot dead whislt playing with his band Damage plan. Formerly of Metal gods Pantera dimebag and drummer vinnie had split a few years back and formed damage plan. A man waving a gun from the crowd got on stage before emptying several rounds at close range into dimebag. Before opening fire into the crowd, 2 fans where killed. A policeman outside entered through a back entrance and confronted the gunman on stage and promptly shot him dead.

anyone who knows anything about metal will be sad
TaloN is offline                         Send a private message to TaloN
Old 11-12-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yeah I heard about this. But I don't care for Pantera, and I dont care for Dimebag. But I do know a little of metal.

But did the cop shoot the guy or did the guy shoot the cop?
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 11-12-2004, 12:03 PM   #3
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Rest In Peace my friend!
He was a good player! I mean awesome! I mean.....
I'm so sorry he died.
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 11-12-2004, 02:15 PM   #4
FreeFreddy

I don't know him, but it's sad when such things happen. As you seem to mean that his music was very good at least, it means the world lost yet another important human...

Old 11-12-2004, 02:29 PM   #5
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

What I think is worse is that there are people out there that have no care for human life. It's sad that people are prepared to go out and just shoot some random people, and that they would hate someone enough to kill them. It's amazing how people can just end someone else's life without a care at all. I do Modern History in school and we are doing WWI, and I can't believe how Britain continued for 141 days at Somme or Verdun(I won't do very well when it comes to the test LOL ), doing the exact same thing. I just can't understand how some people can do this sort of thing.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow