Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-11-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
_mzonas_
Forum hobbit

Hello, I think some1 remember me, that I hadn't internet on my PC. Now I have got it, and while I hadn't it, I have created my tale. Wanna listen ?

GIROCHIN - The Master of Warriors

Version 1.0

The World was waste of unknown monsters. Forests were swept out of existence. All big cities and towns were destroyed. In the world grounded the gloom. Only one village was biult a perfect defense against the evil but it wont be for a long. It had built very strong fence with automatic gates. The fence was so strong that no one monster could break them and gates were opened only for village people. It believed in GODS and hoped for a heroes who will protect the World. The Village might wasn't wrong...

One a sunny day a farmer heard a strange noise in his cote. He went to look at it. He saw a monster who looked like a dinosaur. It had sharp teeth like swords and very strong legs. Also he had quiet strong tail which was used for killing smaller animals. He was brown - colored but with soft skin. The monster lift its head and gave a roar. The farmer was frightened and ran out of his cote. The monster chased him to the middle of an farmers yard. The farmer tripped over the stone. He saw the monster slavering over him. The farmer screamed in fear. But at that moment he heard a strident sound: two swords spiked the monsters belly and tore him in twain. He drabbled with monsters green blood. The farmer was pop-eyed and couldn't move. The mysterious guy gave him his hand.He looked tall young man with long blond hair. He had a sunglass so it glazed the farmers eyes. He was strong and had two swords which were called Katana. The mysterious guy wore his white clearly white kimono. "Stand up man"he said. "Who are you?" the farmer asked him. "I'm Girochin the warrior from the heaven" the mysterious guy replied him."I can't believe in it. The GODS listened our prayers." the farmer dropped. Girochin helped the farmer to stand up.

Next morning Girochin said: "I must go and protect the world. Take it." The farmer asked: "What is that?" Girochin told him: "It will help you to protect your village. It is an amethyst." The farmer said: "How could I use it ?" Girochin: "Just keep it in a safe place". Girochin left the village no one knows what is waiting for him...

The hero started his journey through the world. He went to the church, near the left town. He prayed for GODS, who maybe could help. Girochin was freshly recovered, so he went long way to the mysterious forest. His target was to meet a mysterious guy, who lived in the mysterious forest. The forest truly was mythical. It had magical water, which healed any ills and cleaned evil souls. But it was until the mysterious guy ruled this forest. Girochin's mission was to solve that guy and gave back to water its ability to heal. But it wasn't so easy for Girochin. He went to the forest and saw cut trees. All wood-cutters who cut this forest were dead and their bodies were buried in that forest. Also Girochin heard strange noises. When he went to the center of the forest, he saw that mysterious guy. But the mysterious guy wasn't happy and he was angry ....

It is not the end of the tale... To be continued...

Edited by mzonas on 21.12.2006
fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes.
added new paragraph ...

Permissions: Do not copy my tale. All rights reserved...
_mzonas_

USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
_mzonas_ is offline                         Send a private message to _mzonas_