Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-11-2005, 09:39 AM   #81

WHAT IS THE CODE ?!?! OMG.

Old 24-11-2005, 07:34 PM   #82
A guest

I have problem on Monday. I talked to guy in the kitchen and then I don't know what to do. The walkthrough says I have to use wrenches on vent but where is vent? I don't see it anywhere.

Old 24-11-2005, 07:47 PM   #83
*Happy*

Quote:
Originally posted by A guest@Nov 24 2005, 08:34 PM
I have problem on Monday. I talked to guy in the kitchen and then I don't know what to do. The walkthrough says I have to use wrenches on vent but where is vent? I don't see it anywhere.
It's in the same room as the guy you talked to, somewhere i the upper-west part of the room. You can't miss it - looks like a metal hatch. Remove it using the wrench and you can enter the vent.

Old 25-11-2005, 03:45 PM   #84

Ok, thanks. I didn't know that hatch is a vent.

Old 09-12-2005, 05:31 PM   #85
Unabomber

It was an immensely enjoyable game indeed! I played both 5 and 7 Days today, and I really liked them.

SPOILER

However, the "great evil", the Welder, didn't really fit in clinical sci-fi surroundings. Oh well. It was still great!

/SPOILER

Could somebody please tell me what happens in the Easter Egg? I'd hate to mess with my Windows settings, not to forget replaying the game when I've just finished it! A link to a picture would be nice as well (and perhaps a safer Spoiler for those who don't want to know...)

Old 12-12-2005, 09:13 PM   #86

AMAZING GAME I LOVE IT!!! I actually got pretty scared.

Old 19-12-2005, 09:16 PM   #87
Unhappy

Can anybody please tell me if he/she's got a save files from 7 days a skeptic? 'cause i don't know how to save :blink: ..will apparently need to do so now and i got killed by the monster and I don't want to go through alllll the process again

Old 04-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #88
WaAn
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Dec 19 2005, 10:16 PM
Can anybody please tell me if he/she's got a save files from 7 days a skeptic? 'cause i don't know how to save :blink: ..will apparently need to do so now and i got killed by the monster and I don't want to go through alllll the process again
Move the mouse cursor to the upper edge of the screen. A menu bar will appear. You click on the floppy disc icon and type in the name. Done. :bleh:
WaAn is offline                         Send a private message to WaAn
Old 05-01-2006, 07:53 AM   #89
Kearnsy
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Unabomber@Dec 9 2005, 06:31 PM
It was an immensely enjoyable game indeed! I played both 5 and 7 Days today, and I really liked them.

SPOILER

However, the "great evil", the Welder, didn't really fit in clinical sci-fi surroundings. Oh well. It was still great!
Well yeah, but it fit with the story better!
In fact I thought it was quite a nice contrast between the clinical sci-fi environment and the crude barbaric villian.
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 05-01-2006, 12:12 PM   #90
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kearnsy+Jan 5 2006, 06:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kearnsy @ Jan 5 2006, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Unabomber@Dec 9 2005, 06:31 PM

SPOILER

Well yeah, but it fit with the story better!
In fact I thought it was quite a nice contrast between the clinical sci-fi environment and the crude barbaric villian. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I thought 5DaS was better.