Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-04-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
appfullapk

Red face Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas with cheats 2016

gta san andreas apk is an action game which is part of the legendary saga GTA and is, to date, the main launch of Rockstar for mobile devices.

In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas can explore the open world of San Andreas, an imaginary set in the early nineties with the typical problems of street violence, drugs and corruption metropolis, but also home to movie stars and millionaires.

Carl Johnson, the protagonist of the story, left San Andreas five years ago. His mother was murdered and must return. When you get your neighborhood, the situation is the same, his childhood friends have fallen in the gangs. As if that were not enough, corrupt cops have involved in crime. To regain control of its territory and ensure the rest of your family, you must spend countless adventures, traveling with blood and fire the main neighborhoods of San Andreas: San Fierro, Los Santos and Las Venturas, either in missions on foot , by car, motorcycles, boats and even aircraft.

They are more than 70 hours of play on a large map, with remastered graphics and motion controls camera and adapted to the touch screen. It also supports wireless game controls Moga and certain Bluetooth and USB gamepads. The soundtrack maintains the high level of all deliveries of the saga, with a selection of great themes of the early 90s is available in Play Store at a price of 5.99 euros.
appfullapk is offline                         Send a private message to appfullapk
Old 19-10-2016, 01:51 PM   #2
molvaer

I rather like Gta 3 mobile, but it's nice return to old times!
molvaer is offline                         Send a private message to molvaer
Old 24-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #3
Palocles
Abandonia nerd

The console version of this is probably the best GTA. Vice city was really good too. 4 swapped fun for realism (and took out vigilante, fire and ambulance missions) and has a subpar story. 5 seems ok but it’s not getting me to play it as much as the others. Mainly because I haven’t got free time anymore.

But with San Andreas, I want to know why they had the cut scene with the Green Sabre but then it was never mentioned again? The scene made it sound important or was I adding significance in my head?
Palocles is offline                         Send a private message to Palocles
Old 12-05-2019, 06:45 AM   #4
logoknegar
Lurker

Smile funny, very funny

gta is very funny game, i like it. from 7 years ago to now.
logoknegar is offline                         Send a private message to logoknegar