Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #81
ianphillips2347
Forum hobbit

Played this game to death on my A1200 in my youth and stupidly bought it from The Marketplace (Xbox) and oh dear....should have stayed as a very fond memory
ianphillips2347 is offline                         Send a private message to ianphillips2347
Old 30-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #82
temporal_lobe

The game seems good, but is it normal for the players to move so fast? I mean, I played a few games and lost with very convincing results unless I played with Barcelona vs some unknown Luxembourg club, a game I barely won with the result 3-2. I tried running it on both dosbox and windows. When I run it on dosbox, the game slows down only at 1% of the cycles and then it's too slow. Is there a way to adjust it to run on 2 or 3% of the cycles?

One more thing, it seems I can only use the arrows keys and space-bar with space-bar being a sort of universal key serving for passing the ball, shooting it and sliding. Does anyone know of some different setting?
temporal_lobe is offline                         Send a private message to temporal_lobe
Old 06-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #83
Dunkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1zm0 View Post
I´m playing Career and i´ve 3 injured players. How can i start the match? The OK button doesn´t appear, couse i don´t have enough players.
I can´t remembe, i played the game last time in 97.
Hi everyone,

I recently downloaded swow 96/97, and managed to start carrer mode... but I have the same problem as G1zmo. I have three injured players, and only one "loan" player that shows up... so of course I'm stuck because I don't have enough players!
Is there a way to get through or is it a career mode bug on this version of the game?

Old 11-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #84
RobM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkhan View Post
Hi everyone,

I recently downloaded swow 96/97, and managed to start carrer mode... but I have the same problem as G1zmo. I have three injured players, and only one "loan" player that shows up... so of course I'm stuck because I don't have enough players!
Is there a way to get through or is it a career mode bug on this version of the game?
Yup - exactly the same problem here..

Old 04-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #85
Unregistered212
Lightbulb Choosing other free players

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobM View Post
Yup - exactly the same problem here..
There are 5 Columns on the Coach Screen: HEAD | Number | Name | Position | Price.

Move the cursor to THE LAST PLAYER of the list and on his HEAD by pressing the LEFT ARROW key and then press the SPACEBAR to choose another available players. That's it