Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-08-2005, 02:35 AM   #61
h0ax_c0d3r

Ive never had nothing to top any of those, then again i do have a hi pain tolerence, so ill list the most painful stuff thats happened to me that i can remember.

twice in grade 3 i tripped onto some gravel and pertty much had a layer of skin removed, the skin that was remvoed didnt hurt it was the the antceptic wash the one teacher used. ive been saced a couple times and brought to the ground, been kicked in the stomach, gotten soccer balls in my face. Broke my leg a week before my birthday, and got sick from the painkillers (which caused more pain). got a tennis ball in the eye (hit the eye). that was all in elementry.

And I got a tattoo done like 3 weeks ago and that hurt, but it was good pain .

oh and i got assmiated by the borg
h0ax_c0d3r is offline                         Send a private message to h0ax_c0d3r
Old 24-08-2005, 02:56 AM   #62
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

I hate needles, like Prejudice. (I have to have a shot in a couple months )

This isnt really painful, but it was really weird. My family and I were driving down the road and suddenly...........

.............I woke up in the hospital with a doctor leaning over me. "You've been out for 4 hours" he says. I just got out of the bed and walked away. No side effects, nothing. Just weird, 4 hour unconciousness where I didnt remember a thing.

Geez, my family was just going out to dinner.....

(P.S., when I saw the crash scene later the car was completely busted. The side I was on was totally bashed in. My mom had cracked her spine. To this day she suffers terribly from back pain. But I got out fine.)

Thank You Lord! :angel:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 24-08-2005, 03:02 AM   #63
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

You were probably saved by NOT wearing a seat belt. This might be the only situation where not wearing one will let you wear window instead of the twisted metal of a car. Odd how life works with everything, people surviving lightning etc.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 24-08-2005, 03:07 AM   #64
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Actually I WAS wearing my seatbelt, I always do. :blink:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 24-08-2005, 10:09 AM   #65
Combat_trousers_rock

I've also (to add to my list of minor accidents that hurt a lot) been kicked in the face by someone wearing studded football boots, and almost broke my nose, (I accidentaly broke the other persons hand)
Combat_trousers_rock is offline                         Send a private message to Combat_trousers_rock
Old 24-08-2005, 11:39 AM   #66
Aristharus
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Aristharus

I've been hit with a (blunt) steel sword. Many times actually, due to a hobby or something. But I can remember only one time when it hurt a lot. It hit me straight on the elbow. It hit the bone with a pretty high speed and it hurt on my whole arm for a couple of days. The elbow was so swollen for a while that I couldn't move my arm almost at all. The elbow was sore even long after a month. Didn't fence for a while.

I didn't know if it was broken or something, but I don't like doctors so I didn't go to see one. Now the arm's okay, though.

(And no, the swords weren't foils or any other used in that kind of fencing. We're talking about heavier, viking-style, wide bladed swords here. Actually, the sword I was hit with was exactly like this one.)
Old 24-08-2005, 12:02 PM   #67
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I dont remember getting badly hurt,im a immune to pain(Thats true!).

But i remember when i walled on the asphalt and my knees where bleeding.....
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 25-08-2005, 01:02 AM   #68
The_EgAt
Abandonia nerd

I don't remember much pain in my life (I have a large scar on my forehead, but I was really young, so I don't remember), but at the moment, my right arm, right elbow, back and hip hurt a lot.
Me and my friends were recording a (short) movie, and I jumped out of my friend's car a few times going 40km/h, and then he hit me with his car. (I took one for the team in the name of art )
The_EgAt is offline                         Send a private message to The_EgAt
Old 25-08-2005, 01:13 AM   #69
Urbanraven
Super Freak

humm worst pain...I think that the worst pain i have ever felt was when i was 11 i was swinning on a swing and i jumped and my jaw hit my knee and i bit my tongue...but the thing is that i almost bit it off my tongue was hanging with 1 cm long flesh piece and i went to the hospital and they put some stiches on it..i still have a scar on my tongue...and second hurt full thing was that i got stabbed on my arm..but it want much of a big deal..got a nice scar now
Urbanraven is offline                         Send a private message to Urbanraven
Old 25-08-2005, 01:28 AM   #70
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Thats about all I have to say.....I'm so grossed out I am lost for words.