Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-08-2005, 02:04 PM   #61
Himmler
Trollmaster General

just got this game after a long time..and now i forgot how to make that phantom work damn..i need a walkthrough or a good loong deserved sleep.. :ranting:
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 20-08-2005, 03:30 PM   #62
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Working the phantom (I guess the Nur-ap-sal *spelling* at Sophia's lecture).

Just play with the levers a little until the lights are all green (I think it's left up middle down right up) and press the button - but you need to get the janitor out of the way first.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 20-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #63
Himmler
Trollmaster General

i already got him out with the newspaper(haven't forgotten that one).thank you, thank you, thank you :Brain:
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 24-08-2005, 02:35 AM   #64
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

The switches are the left and right. Then when the things go green, pull the button LOL (why? because you CAN)
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 24-08-2005, 11:19 AM   #65
peregy
Super Freak

I played it 6 months ago and i was stuck when you enter atlantis when you need to open the door. :ranting: :ranting: It's a great game
peregy is offline                         Send a private message to peregy
Old 15-09-2005, 06:50 AM   #66
(8)ball

I don't have time to read all the replys on this game, but anyway...

Indiane Jones is THE best adventure game ever made, if not a bit too easy.
If any of you guys haven't played it yet - and you love adventure games - the small fee Lucas is charging you for the best time you'll ever spend in an electronic adventure is well worth it !!

Cheers!

Old 15-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #67
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by peregy@Aug 24 2005, 06:19 AM
I played it 6 months ago and i was stuck when you enter atlantis when you need to open the door. :ranting: :ranting: It's a great game
Try the book thingy, backwards of the to enter the gates of atlantis. When the mouth of the statue opens, use a coppery bead in it.

For the Door to where sofia is use the bronze figurine of a snake with a coppery bead in the pool of water; then use in the open mouth of the odd statue.

For the door to inner atlantis with the robot, you need the ladder from the enterance, and all the robot pieces scattered about in atlantis.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 06-01-2006, 11:40 AM   #68
RP Hoogles

I saw this game in PC world a few months back
also it was on the lucas arts store site with Manic mansion 2 and samm and max
I was going to buy this of amazon but I didn't know much about it and I didn't care for fate of atlantis then but now looking back I was an idiot I would love to buy this game I found it on ebay but my dad doesn't like there way of payment :ranting:

Old 26-08-2006, 01:15 AM   #69

What a beautiful, beautiful game. They actually set a pretty good mood and really create all that Atlantis background from the ground up. It's almost a shame when you find out most of that stuff was made up.. Really a great job.

There's just a bit of a plothole that's bugging me. Kerner is after your stone disks, therefore he needs them. However, both in the Greater Colony and on Atlantis itself he enters without using the disks... how can that be?

Really looking forward to see this game made available here, so more people will play it. A true work of art.

Old 26-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #70
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 26 2006, 01:15 AM) [snapback]251008[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
There's just a bit of a plothole that's bugging me. Kerner is after your stone disks, therefore he needs them. However, both in the Greater Colony and on Atlantis itself he enters without using the disks... how can that be?

Really looking forward to see this game made available here, so more people will play it. A true work of art.
[/b]
I always thought he's just after your stone disks to stop you from getting to Atlantis, because even he is clever enough to realise you'll give the Germans a hard time if you get there. And he may have got the disks he uses from other sources, like Omar. Then again, it may just be a convenient plot device, like that secret door through which Sternberg vanishes in Tikal.

Unfortunately the game's not going to be available on Abandonia anytime soon, though. It's still protected and probably will be for a long time. It's a real shame LucasArts aren't selling their old titles anymore.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles