Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-07-2005, 12:15 AM   #1
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 24-01-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 09-07-2005, 12:48 AM   #2
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

Sweet! k: I have downloaded yesterday's game, and although I haven't tried it yet I will continue to download this one as well. Thanks!
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 11-07-2005, 01:51 PM   #3
Heimdall

How do you transfer the knights from the first to the second one?

Old 11-07-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Run install and it will ask you if you wish to import the characters (among other things). Haven't tried that option personally (sorry), but it should work.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 11-07-2005, 07:44 PM   #5
John Doe

I've got a problem: as soon as I open the gate of the City of Brass I get ambushed by skeletons before al-Mansur can defeat them. Does anybody know how to handle this?

Old 12-07-2005, 01:25 AM   #6
Heimdall

Yeah but i asks me for the disk, do i have to coppy the game to a floppy? I also have the problem above.

Old 12-07-2005, 09:18 PM   #7
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Sorry guys. I'm currently on vecation, so I can't really look into that. I'll try to help you out next week (don't have my computer nor the game here). If somebody else can figure this out - please share the information.

p.s. Copying may help, but I wouldn't count on it. If you have some spare floppies you may try (hope it works - although it doesn't sound likely).
Old 16-07-2005, 07:11 AM   #8
Jer

Quote:
Originally posted by John Doe@Jul 11 2005, 07:44 PM
I've got a problem: as soon as I open the gate of the City of Brass I get ambushed by skeletons before al-Mansur can defeat them. Does anybody know how to handle this?
I'm stuck there as well; the skeletons slaughter my knights immediately and I don't think that's how it's supposed to work

Old 13-01-2006, 01:42 AM   #9
icedsun@yahoo.com

You gotta use the genie lamp and have him flying-carpet you over the wall - like duh!!!!

Old 01-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #10
Guest_Nick_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(icedsun@yahoo.com @ Jan 13 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]196734[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You gotta use the genie lamp and have him flying-carpet you over the wall - like duh!!!!
[/b]
You can only use the flying carpet to get INTO the city of brass. To get out, you have to open the door for al-Mansur's men. Every time I do this, I am ambushed by skeletons before I can link up with Mansur. Does anyone know if there is a patch for this, or any kind of remedy? I'd hate to see a great game stonewalled in the third chapter. Honestly, though, this kind of buginess doesn't surprise me. It's the same reason why I never beat Spirit of Excaliber, even though I've had it for over a decade. You can get to a certain point, usually with the giant in chapter three or trying to get Helye's book near the end of chapter three, and things would go berserk. My characters would attack the bishop at Canterbury, or each other, the game would go into a frozen loop of screen changes back and forth from town to map, and I would take a deep breath and stop playing the game for a few years. Sound familiar?

It would be okay if they weren't such awesome games. Even today I've never seen anything like them.