Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-01-2007, 01:59 AM   #21
Mawii

I downloaded this game and just played it for six hours straight. It was really fun. I beat all the modules. The last module was a PAIN though. Really fun and comical... I totally got a kick out of it... great game!

Old 07-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #22
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Just finished my first game, and I really liked this. Slow paced, no rush, lots of time to think about what to do next. Like some others I also had to spend some time figuring out that not all animals were present in all hexes, but it just adds to the game I think. A game not too complex for a few leisure hours, yet enough to keep me going without being bored. I think I will play this more now that I found it. Nice game, Abandonia k:
Old 06-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #23

Where shall i lead my party? What is the final destination?

Old 07-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #24
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

You'll need to take them to another volcano. I'm not sure if any volcano will do or if you need to find one specific one.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:01 PM   #25
melthas
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Jul 7 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]298346[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You'll need to take them to another volcano. I'm not sure if any volcano will do or if you need to find one specific one.
[/b]
As much as I remember some maps had two volcanos. I tried both of them; one of them won't do the trick, you need to find the specific one.
melthas is offline                         Send a private message to melthas
Old 19-07-2007, 07:09 AM   #26
Guest_matt_*
Smile

i download it but it sayes no pathe cold the :wallbash:

Old 19-07-2007, 07:12 AM   #27
Smile

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_matt_* @ Jul 19 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]300133[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i download it but it sayes no pathe cold the :wallbash:
[/b]
i mean no path could be detected for the

Old 19-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #28
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

What patch do you need for the game? I don't understand what you're trying to say the problem is.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 07-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #29
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Hmm ok, any way of deciding which animals to hunt for (except when they disregard my orders and hunt for other animals than I chose). Sure, fish live in water, but I still haven't caught anything but fish and the occational deer, and what, one bear? The mammoth is just hopeless...
Any hints out there?

EDIT: Came to a tile with plenty of rabbits, only one thing puzzles me: Every time I carved a rabbit statue, I got zero rabbits, only when I didn't carve any, did I catch them. What's with that?

Last edited by Mighty Midget; 07-12-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Mighty Midget is offline                         Send a private message to Mighty Midget
Old 08-12-2007, 08:43 AM   #30
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

OK, hunting animals...

Bears are dangerous to hunt, so you'll need many hunters (don't send less then 18) and the terrain for them are the mountains.

Mammoths are really difficult. They're not dangerous, but it's hard to kill them. You need to be near a river for them and have highly trained hunters - and you should send all of them.

Deer aren't a problem. Send about 12 - 15 hunters (but they should be trained somewhat). You can hunt deer in forests and near river.

Rabbits are tricky, as you mustn't sent too many hunters after them - they will scare them off and you'll end up catching less.

About the statues... I only use the Venus statue to boost morale, I don't generally make other statues, unless I find some clues at abandoned sacred places on the way.

So, make sure your hunters are skilled enough and that you have enough spears. Also make sure the terrain has at least fair hunting, otherwise you'd still end up with nothing (because there wouldn't be enough game).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos