Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
Camille2005

Thumbs up

Bonjour Ã* toutes et Ã* tous,

Je saisie les jeux vidéos sur FreeOldies et je pensais m'occuper de votre site, mais, comme j'imprime pour saisir, ce n'est pas facile avec votre façon de montrer les jeux vidéos (mais elle est très bien sauf pour la saisie. Pour l'instant il y a 465 jeux vidéos de votre site connu sur FreeOldies, en manque t'il beaucoup ?

Amicalement
Camille2005

Hello with all and all,

I seizure the plays vidéos on FreeOldies and I thought m'occuper of your site, but, like j'imprime to seize, this n'est not easy with your way of showing the plays vidéos (but it is very well except for the seizure. For l'instant there are 465 plays vidéos your site known on FreeOldies, in t'il lack much?

In a friendly way
Camille2005

Camille2005 is offline                         Send a private message to Camille2005
Old 06-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #2
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

As far as I understood you want to know how many and which games Abandonia offers but you can't list them. There are 1005 game pages but not all offer a download - here is a list of all game pages.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #3
Camille2005

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luchsen @ Jul 6 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]298203[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
As far as I understood you want to know how many and which games Abandonia offers but you can't list them. There are 1005 game pages but not all offer a download - here is a list of all game pages.
[/b]
I think all the games are allready on FreeOldies (465)

Camille2005 is offline                         Send a private message to Camille2005