Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-02-2006, 10:21 PM   #11
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Ok, my next one will be nasty

Edit: well, it's not really hard, since I didn't want it to go through the AOLer translator too.

This the path: English to Italian to French to Dutch to French to German to English.

n the beginning with me have the God, the sky and the earth of caused earth. The was without form, and the emptiness and nerezza was on the channel face. And ésprit from the lane God on the face of the wateren. And I dictate the God "am there clear, left", and he had there easily. And the God has, since it was really easy. And the God separated it easily from nerezza. The mentioned God has mentioned giorno and nerezza Night clear. And the suffered evening and it have there had it gave mornings, first giorno. And there the God said "lasci is of a size under the wateren, and lascila separates the wateren wateren." And the God makes at the size and the wateren separate, erano below the size of the wateren erano on the size. And it was like that. And the God mentioned the size sky. And the suffered evening and has there had he gave mornings, second giorno. And the God on "lasci the wateren below the sky says together in a place and a Trockenheitslasci of the earth the bodies to be met." And it was like that. The dry God mentioned the earth earth and the wateren, which meets erano together Seas mentioned. And the God has, since it was good. And the God said "the earth the vegetation, which plants leave to buds to float, in the seed and arbr2 of proportione I have to return it proportione its carry, in which their seed is, everyone according to the relative kind on earth." And it was like that. The earth caused the vegetation, which plants, which are it granulated second, them the kinds return, and arbr2 proportionent this its carries its seeds into them is rather, everyone after the art. and the God has, since it was good. And the suffered evening and has there had he gave mornings, third giorno.
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 20-02-2006, 12:28 AM   #12
a1s
Hero Gamer

I guess that's an excerpt from the bible. and you allso have some wierd forgein words in there...
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 20-02-2006, 09:00 AM   #13
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

That's the beginning of Genesis I think - in the beginning was God, the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form and void..."
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 20-02-2006, 11:25 PM   #14
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Beefonthebone got it right-er. It's the beginning of the Genesis, 'till the third day. The foreign words are a leftover from the various translations.
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 07-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #15
a1s
Hero Gamer

well since beef-the-heel won't post anything, I, as the next runner up, will do that for him:
Nobody would believe last years 19-th century, that at this world looked sharply and close data (intelligence) more than the person (man) and but so mortal as their own; it as is engaged men independently about their various they concern, they were carefully investigated, and they have been investigated, it is possible almost so narrowly similarly to the person (man) with a microscope probably carefully investigate passing essences, that they роятся, and they are multiplied in Water of Decrease(Reduction) (Drop). With infinite men of sufficiency was back and forth on this globe (globe) about his(its) serene, small questions in his(its) confidence of his(its) empire on a question. It is possible, that infusorians under a microscope do(make) the same thing. Nobody has given it(him), thought to the most old worlds of a place (space) as sources of human danger, or it(he) thought of them only to tell good-bye idea concerning a life on them is similar impossible or improbable. It(He) is curious to recollect a part of intellectual habits to those parties(sides) (parties(sets)) of days. In the majority of imagined terrestrial men probably there to be other men on Mars, probably will go down to itself and it is ready to welcome business of the missionary. Still through a gulf of a place (space), minds(wits) which to our minds(wits) as ours, I to those from animals who perish, extensive both new (fresh) and not sympathizing intelligence, they considered(examined) (counted) this ground envious eyes, and they pulled (drew) certainly and slowly their plans against us. And in the beginning of 20-th century has arrived the big disappointment.

P.S. I hink we should have the same 48/24 hour rule here as in the 'guess that...' threads here, any objections?
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 07-03-2006, 08:38 PM   #16
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Sorry, forgot about this. That's the start of War of the Worlds - got it from the first line, in fact, it's such a great opening.

The trailer for the film got me quite excited when the announcer started intoning that (or nearly that), then the names "Steven Spielburg" and "Tom Cruise" came on screen. I nearly cried.

Right, bit trickier this one. It's been to Italian, back to English and then to Portugese and back. There was a name in there which I was going to take out as being too much of a giveaway, but even that's been rendered incomprehensible

Of a hospital classified for the Providence next insane, the console of Rhode, he is disappeared extreme an individual here recently. It widens the name of dexter of one room of Charles and was arranged under detention reluctant of addolorantesi of the father who had given to attention its aberration to develop itself of a pure eccentricity to a blackness of the craze that is involved is of the possibility of trends murderous that a deep and particular change in the index appearing of its mind. The doctors confess had sufficiently deluded of its in case that, since that they had introduced singolarit? of a physiological general consequently as the psychological character. In the first place, the patient seemed older stranger of the one than its years where of ventisei they would guarantee. The mental dispersion, must line up, will age one fastly; but the face of this new person had undertaken a fine spurt that only very old they acquired normally. In as the place, its organic processes shewed stranezza certain of the ratio that in the parallel nothing in the medical experience can put. The breath and the action of the heart had had one to confuse of the lack of the simmetria; the voice was lost, in the way that was not sounds on a possible bisbiglio; the digestion was extended incredibly and diminished either and the reactions of neurali to normal or pathological the standard that of stimuli do not widen the relationship previously the qualche.cosa recorded, in everything. The skin had a cold and siccit? and the cellular structure of the fabric had seemed exaggeratedly of the principle of morbosi and obstruiz it without works to engage the clutch. A great olive of the green of birthmark in hip right was also disappeared, when it had given form in the case to a very particular mole or nerastro of the point of that no trace it has existed before. In a generalized way, all the doctors are consistent that in the room that metabolism processes it had been delays it to a degree beyond the precedent.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone