Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
atom79

Default lords of the rising sun no crack

it's possible lord of the rising sun of cinemaware not cracked to play withouth ninja attacks?
atom79 is offline                         Send a private message to atom79
Old 12-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
Japo
Autonomous human

Of course if we put up a game, we aim to have it uncracked.

Is it this one (Lords of the Rising Sun)?: http://www.mobygames.com/game/lords-of-the-rising-sun

According to MobyGames it doesn't exist for PC (only for Amiga, TurboGrafx CD, CD-i and Sharp X68000). Do you know otherwise?
Old 12-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #3
atom79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
Of course if we put up a game, we aim to have it uncracked.

Is it this one (Lords of the Rising Sun)?: http://www.mobygames.com/game/lords-of-the-rising-sun

According to MobyGames it doesn't exist for PC (only for Amiga, TurboGrafx CD, CD-i and Sharp X68000). Do you know otherwise?
sure but the main guess is that alls adf file for winuae of game are cracked ( cinemaware official site too ) and with this crack there is annoying ninja attack like form of copy protection
Old 13-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #4
Japo
Autonomous human

We deal with PC games only, so we couldn't fill this request formally on the site (it was already labeled as invalid on another thread).

But there's nothing wrong in asking for this on the forums, so I'll move this thread to the Gaming Zone board.

Are you sure ninja attacks are copy protection? The description on MobyGames says they're a normal element of the game. Or are they just too strong with the copy protection?

Anyway I think you'd have it backwards? If your problem is the copy protection, then you must have the non cracked version, and you need either the crack (= copy protection circumvention) or the passwords or whatever to be approved by the copy protection?
Old 13-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
atom79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
We deal with PC games only, so we couldn't fill this request formally on the site (it was already labeled as invalid on another thread).

But there's nothing wrong in asking for this on the forums, so I'll move this thread to the Gaming Zone board.

Are you sure ninja attacks are copy protection? The description on MobyGames says they're a normal element of the game. Or are they just too strong with the copy protection?

Anyway I think you'd have it backwards? If your problem is the copy protection, then you must have the non cracked version, and you need either the crack (= copy protection circumvention) or the passwords or whatever to be approved by the copy protection?
it's crack by cinemaware official site ( cracked pal by quartex ) ! i have seen that there aren't adf file of game no crack version.

With Yoritomo you have ninja attack in yoritomo and this is very annoying ( in no crack version ninja attacks are after a your ninja attack ). I have seen that exists whd version of amiga games for winuae loader but the whd version of game not run with kickstart 3.1