Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-05-2015, 07:04 AM   #1
Brodie_Bumshine

Default Cyberdogs

Hi, I remember playing a game at a... place where you waited after school for your parents to pick you up? Whatever. Anyway, I remember playing the game sometime between 1997 and 2000 (I remember playing on a machine that also played Jedi Knight, if that helps). The game was a top down shooter. You were one or two dudes in sunglasses exploring some kind of maze, collecting keys and such, and shooting other dudes in sunglasses. I remember co-op was on the same keyboard. The only other thing I remember is the game was called something like Bad Dogs or Mad Dogs. Thanks already for your help.
Brodie_Bumshine is offline                         Send a private message to Brodie_Bumshine
Old 05-05-2015, 07:30 AM   #2
Brodie_Bumshine

...and found it. The game was CyberDogs (this is what it looks like, if you were wondering)
Brodie_Bumshine is offline                         Send a private message to Brodie_Bumshine
Old 05-05-2015, 10:44 PM   #3
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yeah, CyberDogs... I gave it a try once or twice. Check out Chaos Engine in case you haven't, I think CyberDogs is a clone of that game so you might like it as well.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 06-05-2015, 12:29 AM   #4
Bugamn
Abandonia nerd

If you like CyberDogs, you should also look C-Dogs. It was kind of a sequel to CyberDogs, but someone has remade it to run on modern platforms (there's even a port for Android).
And saying that Chaos Engine is similar to Cyber Dogs is the best recommendation someone could give me about that game.
Bugamn is offline                         Send a private message to Bugamn