Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-03-2005, 03:27 PM   #41
The Tasty Orange

Can anyone tell me how to get food from an area where I have placed a trap?
:help:
The Tasty Orange is offline                         Send a private message to The Tasty Orange
Old 19-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #42
Chris
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
and did someone notice that when you right click on a piece of food, it never gives you the same amount of daily ration... it's weird some time a piece of meat gives me 2 or 3 ration and somtimes it gives me 6 or even 9... same thing for the canteen : it cost 3 water to fill it, but it only gives me one DR of water when i use it.
you have a maximum of 9DR food and 5DR water. all DR food/canteens provide above these are lost. i suggest that you don't eat manually (per right-click) unless you need the space in the inventory.

Quote:
Can anyone tell me how to get food from an area where I have placed a trap?
put the trap into a building, then leave a crew member in town and tell him to collect the type of food which fits to the trap (in the site's info screen). be aware that some locations don't provide all types of food or even no food at all.

Chris is offline                         Send a private message to Chris
Old 19-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #43

I'm still having problems saving. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I places the cursor over the save option, then I typed in a file name, and then when I clicked on it, absolutley nothing happened. Am I missing a folder that it is trying to save to or should I be using the .exe or the .bat, or what?

Old 19-03-2005, 05:11 PM   #44
_\Magus/_
Forum hobbit

Quote:
you have a maximum of 9DR food and 5DR water. all DR food/canteens provide above these are lost. i suggest that you don't eat manually (per right-click) unless you need the space in the inventory.
i know that if a character as let's say 6 food and i give him a meat (wich is supposed to give me 9 DR) i won't be able to have more than 9 food... that wasn't what i was saying.

but i tryed this : the same character goes outta food. in the 2 cases he had 96% life. i feed him manualy with a piece of meat. One time that meat gave me 3 food the other time it gave me 9... and other times with another character a piece of meat gave me 6 more DR...

sometimes the bugs don't even get me a single ration :crazy:
i wonder if this could be a bug in the game

Max
Canada
Old 19-03-2005, 05:27 PM   #45
Cross

How do you get past the copy protection?

Old 19-03-2005, 05:43 PM   #46
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

There is no copy protection.

Type something and hit enter.
Old 19-03-2005, 05:47 PM   #47
Chris
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by _\Magus/_@Mar 19 2005, 07:11 PM
Quote:
i know that if a character as let's say 6 food and i give him a meat (wich is supposed to give me 9 DR) i won't be able to have more than 9 food... that wasn't what i was saying.

but i tryed this : the same character goes outta food. in the 2 cases he had 96% life. i feed him manualy with a piece of meat. One time that meat gave me 3 food the other time it gave me 9... and other times with another character a piece of meat gave me 6 more DR...

sometimes the bugs don't even get me a single ration :crazy:
i wonder if this could be a bug in the game

Max
Canada
that's intresting, I've never noticed. k:

Chris is offline                         Send a private message to Chris
Old 19-03-2005, 08:31 PM   #48

:help: I really need to save, but no matter what, it won't save! I've put the cursor over the save button, then I typed in a name, then I clicked on the save buton, but nothing happens! Does it matter if I use the .bat or the .exe? Is there a file that the game is trying to save to that doesn't exist? What is it? Please help me!

Old 19-03-2005, 08:48 PM   #49
Hanzo

About saving...

OK I don't really know where the fault is...
But i cheked both the exe and the bat and they both work, then the save files are
saved to a folder in the burntime directory with the name burngame. Do you have this? Other than that I dont know what the problem could be? Soory I cnat help more maybe someone else?
Hanzo is offline                         Send a private message to Hanzo
Old 19-03-2005, 08:57 PM   #50
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

The problem lie in the interface. You need to click on save, then type a filename, then hit save again. The filename will appear in the screen up of the .sav command.