Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #21
ComboTroop
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch999 View Post
Even though I don't believe in the war. Your justification is insanely flawed. The US HAS helped Britain and Europe many a times ww1,ww2. Don't say we've never done anything to help.

But can't we just have Fucking peace already?
It appears i should put my reply in a more simple structure...

For USA and Britian there was no point in attacking Iraq, Iraq has never done anything for either countries! And they should in turn sort their own problems out!
ComboTroop is offline                         Send a private message to ComboTroop
Old 04-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #22
Halindir
Home Sweet Abandonia

y'all tards!
Halindir is offline                         Send a private message to Halindir
Old 04-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #23
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

the reason the U.S had so many casualties, was because, othe rthen the Soviets, they were the ally with the highest population, thus more troops, thus more troops to go everywhere. duh. its simple.

ww1 they came in late, but ww2, they came in 1941...ww2 wasn't over til 45, so they actuall came in the middleish, and provided a huge helping hand! also, i believe if it wasn't for hitler invading Russia, the war would have ending VERY BADLY for us, 75% of german casualties in ww2 were on the eastern front! praise be to you, Stalin

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 04-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #24
punch999
The true Shadow President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubb View Post
the reason the U.S had so many casualties, was because, othe rthen the Soviets, they were the ally with the highest population, thus more troops, thus more troops to go everywhere. duh. its simple.

ww1 they came in late, but ww2, they came in 1941...ww2 wasn't over til 45, so they actuall came in the middleish, and provided a huge helping hand! also, i believe if it wasn't for hitler invading Russia, the war would have ending VERY BADLY for us, 75% of german casualties in ww2 were on the eastern front! praise be to you, Stalin

At least someone has a realistic view of history.

Yeah, Stalin definetly did at least one good thing in his reign of hell.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 04-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #25
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComboTroop View Post
It appears i should put my reply in a more simple structure...

For USA and Britian there was no point in attacking Iraq, Iraq has never done anything for either countries! And they should in turn sort their own problems out!
Ever heard of the gulf war? how bout when iraq and all those countries still actually belonged to Britain? Not to mention, all those countries in the middle east (Iraq, jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc) all hate Israel, of which the U.S is an ally, and everytime they invaded Israel throughout the day after it was created, to now, has only made the U.S disliek the other countries more for attacking the jews. so on, so forth. its all rather pointless bickring and squabbling, thats occured for thousands of years.

Ever since man has found stone, and bone, he has killed, and this will continue, until the inevitable end.

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 05-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #26
Thunderclap

To say that the USA were not a major contributing factor to the defeat of the axis is pure insanity. Open up a history book and look at the facts its pretty bloody self explanatory. As for Iraq, as I aforementioned Hussein was an evil butcher and he also had a stake in the worlds oil production and had to be removed, seems to me the only country in the world with the guts to stop this mad man was the US (I think the UN is as about as useful as a condom machine in the vatican). Im no lover of US policy but i'll give them this, they know how to get shit done!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #27
Kugerfang
_r.u.s.s. changed it :'(

You can't change the past (yet), so stop complaining about it.

-Terry Pratchett
Kugerfang is offline                         Send a private message to Kugerfang
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
ComboTroop
Abandonia nerd

EVERYONE! LISTEN! Lets all wait until China, Korea, Russia and USA bomb eachother with nukes! Then we can play Fallout mkay???
ComboTroop is offline                         Send a private message to ComboTroop
Old 05-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #29
punch999
The true Shadow President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComboTroop View Post
EVERYONE! LISTEN! Lets all wait until China, Korea, Russia and USA bomb eachother with nukes! Then we can play Fallout mkay???
You're an idiot.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 05-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #30
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

MORONS!

This kid is no bully he is defending the lil girl in red from the other two thieves stealing her sweats.Hes just a kid WHY THE FUCK YOU WANT TO SEE HIM DIE WTF??????

As for the USA they just kill civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan and get whipped by the resistance and its not like their are any USA civilians being killed in this war and don't come with Mossads 911 haha those buidling where built to withstand a Boeing crashing into it.

Anyway this exaggerated video does not have much to do with the war its just a funny fat kid.
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Closed Thread